Who should write the script for Neill Blomkamp's Alien film?

Started by TimmyTurnersDad, Mar 07, 2015, 08:07:42 PM

Author
Who should write the script for Neill Blomkamp's Alien film? (Read 5,461 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 08, 2015, 12:56:20 PM
David Giler and Walter Hill alongside him and his wife could work I think.

I like this.

Magegg

Son Of Kane

Also a good pick.

The Cruentus

I would say someone who is very competent and doesn't resort to cliched or bad dialogue i.e "people are dying...we need guns" or this little gem "the government doesn't lie to people"  :P

T Dog

OpenMaw

Immortan Jonesy

The people who wrote Alien vs. Hunter

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 08, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
I thought he already hired SM?  ???

He's an Executive Consultant.  I believe SiL should write the actual screenplay.

Nightmare Asylum

I wonder if Terri Tatchell is going to be involved in this one? I know she's trying to break into television at the moment, and she didn't co-write Neill's other (comparatively) big-budget film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Terri Tatchell will probably help out on writing the movie since she has help out on writing movies for Blomkamp before.

Nightmare Asylum

Well, they're married, and they usually generate ideas together (albeit never directly... they email everything to each other). This might be a bit of a different situation, though. She urged him to take this project on (and never mentioned anything about her potential involvement in any interviews) and might have some projects of her own lined up at the moment. Him tackling an established franchise like this might create a bit of a different working environment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think she was ever involved with Halo during Blomkamp's time working on that.

The Cruentus

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 08, 2015, 03:03:04 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 08, 2015, 02:59:27 PM
Calm down, its actually going to be.......Shane Salerno!  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyU1a4c1Tdk#ws

Its alright, I just found out its actually going to be written and co-directed by.....Uwe Boll!!  :laugh:

@Nightmare
Yeah I heard they worked together on something, might it have been District 9?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed