AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 23,884 times)

Mega-hellboy

Mega-hellboy

???   man talk about going off topic and like all the comics the preds win the humans survive and aliens die. for the simple fact we know the aliens die because nobody see another one for 150 years. but the preds will probelry die to like in the original AvP and the director has a good chance of F**king up unfourtuantly like he did with Resi.  i mean what the f**k was that thing in the train at the end. but like everybody else hear im hopeing its good. but he would try adding something stupid like that evolved licker in resi .

Man, i\'m both a big fan of alien and predator!! They both rule SF and i can\'t wait till AVP hits the screen!!

mega-hellboy

mega-hellboy

;D  if you look closley at the net theres actually a human inside it he could have a chest burster or something.

-=[Daishi]=-

-=[Daishi]=-

Personally, I like them both. If preds are so weak and dependent on technology, why do they kill with only two knives on their arm, in order to keep honor. If you see predator1/2, they can take quite a bit of damage, the pred in predator2 took a beating from the shotgun and survived. While Aliens throw out their guts when cut. Dont get me wrong, aliens are powerful 2, but I think it would be an even match with pred and alien, hand 2 hand

Dutch

Dutch

look both the species rule they are both equally matched no matter wat.they have just evolved differently the aliens are far more hostile than the predators and only want 2 kill and spread and the aliens have technology aswell the have drop ships its in the first movie.

Sahrah

Sahrah

Ok you are right. but i cannot longer stand that foolish talking of the most of the predlovers that the aliens are  stupid, weak,gay and so on. i mean alien is the much bigger franchise.its the ultimate scifi-cult that have allowed the rising of the preds. if fox take this down by making a superpredwillsurviveanithingmovie and the aliens are nothing more than stupid bugs iam off with that rubbish.

Dallas

Dallas

i think that  most of the fans (even the alienfans) do still not know what the alien is all about. the alien in the first movie didnt explode outside the narcissus, it needs no air, and it doesnt burn by the driving fire of the ship. so, that is what ridley and giger created. the perfect organism. they are weapons used by the biomechanical space jockeys. in the second movie they went a little bit away from that. the aliens become a antlike character. in the third they go back with the strength of the creature because it can survive hot liquid metal. so it is variable from movie to movie, but the aliens are not weak. with the james cameron version, all that comics and of course avp-games, the aliens have lost to much of their power that giger and scott created. most of the fans  dont remember that. and by far the predfans.............

Eric

Eric

Ahmen!!!

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

This is a prequel to Alien and it does lead up to the events in Alien and the other movies.  Sure isn't Weyland and Yutauni in it?  Why else would the company send Nostromo to LV426 if they had a nest on Earth?  Ripley hasn't even left on the Nostromo yet in this movie.  I know, I've read.  If the Preds are testing their manhoods why are they wearing their masks?  It is only in the games that it says Aliens don't give of heat.  Which is stupid coz anything that moves causes friction = heat.  It was just to make the game more of a challege.  The creators of this movie have not though this out at all.   Plus they have a rubbish director in control, meaning this will be the final nail for both franchises, in the cinemas that is.  I hope they'll do a decent job, but I can't see it.    Aliens were not used by the space jockeys.    That space jockey was the only one on that ship, it grew from the chair.  It might turn out to be a Pred ship, if AVP wrecks things as I have predicted.  The Space Jockey was the pilot, was facehugged, he died giving birth to a Queen crashing the ship in the proccess, sending a warning beforehand.    She proceeded to lay eggs, that is where "Alien" comes in.    You may argue that it doesn't have Pred style, but the ship has be complete encased in secreation from the xenomorphs giving it the organic look.  Please be good, Aliens and Predator are too good to be ruined!

Aliminator

Aliminator

I LOVE AVP, SEPECIALY AVP2 , I PLAYED IT EVRYDAY. THIS REPORT IS AWESOME. CANT WAIT TILL AUGUST. PS. SOME COUNTER-STRIKE AND RAINBOWSPER PLAYERS THINK AVP2 IS FOR LOSERS. BUT THEY ARE THE IDIOTS   >:D  

Dallas

Dallas

to Darth Gouda: some of your statements are right but with that space jockey thing you are TOTALY WRONG. Ridley Scott himself says that the jockeys use the aliens as weapons. and aliens are NO ANIMALS as some of you think. they are, like the jockeys, a Biomechanical creature, a mix of organic and mechanic elements!!! do you have the complete alien DvDs? so you can check this out at the Audio commentaries. AND NOW TO THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT: if the space jockey ship from the first movie will turn into a predship in avp,  they

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

If the jockeys used xenomorphs why has that one been killed by one?  The aliens are animals!  They are not biomechanical, as we have seen their acid melts metal.  Giger's designs were for biomechanicals, but that doesn't work in the real world, especially as they chose acid for blood.  Giger's paintings didn't show acid.  I think Scott too may be confused as to what they are.  As I've seen in a doc, he said it was up to Giger to define the Alien.  Nobody really knew what they were, if they were male female or anything.  They've changed throughout all the movies.  I've also heard that the reason they are black is because they have a very short lifespan.  As they age they quickly darken as they are constantly bruised by the quick aging proccess.  That is why in the Dir. Cut we see that the xenomorph has the ability to turn corpses into eggs so that the species will survive.  That scene was legendary even before the Dir, Cut.

Dallas

Dallas

hey Darth Gauda gimme a break!  i said that all of my words are exactly true because Ridley Scott said that on the DVDs. So why dont you believe it ?  you ask if the Aliens been used by the Jockeys as Weapon why did they killed this one?  do you have so little fantasie? WHY DO HUMANS USE BIOWEAPONS AND KILL THEMSELVES HUH?????????????????????  Aliens are Biomechanical, and thats it! You may believe it or not. Real Fans know the Truth about that stuff.

Aku

Aku

IGN has a screen shot of the Staircase Chamber. Here the guy in grey is trying to fend off a predator with a pickaxe. I believe this part of the movie is in between the parts in the trailer where the 3 humans are running down the corridor and the shot where the guy in grey is lying on the chamber floor.

Aliminator

Aliminator

For Dallas: you have a question:"WHY DO HUMANS USE BIOWEAPONS AND KILL THEMSELVES"  becasue...humans are ****king idiots! that's why there is nuclear missle, anthrax, napalm bomb, etc....  AND i believe aliens are VICIOUS animals,not biomechanical like the cyborgs in the movies.  AND maybe you heard it wrong.....AND DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEARD FROM DVD.   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed