Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,773 times)

Ellen Ripley

Can someone explain what the rape scene in alien is? When I was reading about the new reproductive system the PredAlien had, they related it to the rape scene.

Fitzley

Fitzley

When the Alien kills Lambert...you have a shot of the tail slowly coming up between her legs. Later when Ripley finds her, you see her leg hanging there with no shoe or pants it appears. It has been said that the sequence is an allusion to rape.

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Its acctually quite disturbing to me.

Predator-S

Predator-S

Quote from: Fitzley on Nov 02, 2007, 07:45:36 PM
When the Alien kills Lambert...you have a shot of the tail slowly coming up between her legs. Later when Ripley finds her, you see her leg hanging there with no shoe or pants it appears. It has been said that the sequence is an allusion to rape.
Was that in the DC? Becuase I don't remember it in the original.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Predator-S on Nov 03, 2007, 01:14:36 PM
Quote from: Fitzley on Nov 02, 2007, 07:45:36 PM
Was that in the DC? Becuase I don't remember it in the original.
It was in the original.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Without concept that there happens with Lambert, but Alien her somehow has rigidly killed. I remember that she shouted. And here that at her with legs before murder and after it?

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Lol I like yor posts Russian-predator... I always have to read them about 3 times before they click... It's kinda fun translating the translation  ;D

But yeah... funny thing... I never paid any attention to that shot. I always thought it was her hand  ??? lol but that is definatley her foot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It is rape, you can't convince me that it is not.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

I think, it has eaten her clothes. She has been killed during eating clothes.  ::)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 04, 2007, 01:12:44 PM
Lol I like yor posts Russian-predator... I always have to read them about 3 times before they click... It's kinda fun translating the translation  ;D

But yeah... funny thing... I never paid any attention to that shot. I always thought it was her hand  ??? lol but that is definatley her foot.
So did i.
I always thought it was her hand. I did think it was rape but i didnt realise it was a foot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Nov 04, 2007, 03:02:09 PM
I think, it has eaten her clothes. She has been killed during eating clothes::)

???

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Nov 04, 2007, 03:02:09 PM
I think, it has eaten her clothes. She has been killed during eating clothes.  ::)

Again... What?

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Where I have confused?  ???

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'm confused for some reason.... ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed