Official websites launched

Started by Chris P, Dec 23, 2016, 03:51:43 AM

Author
Official websites launched (Read 8,281 times)

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Do you think that tomorrow on the 24th there will be one of those 10 second teasers announcing the release of the trailer. -_- I can't stand those trailers for trailers. we're likely to get the full trailer on the 25th

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 23, 2016, 11:29:28 AM
Maybe that specific weapon type is in the most movie??
It's just something the Facebook page posted. It also shows the dropship from concept to screen.

The site is just displaying the X latest posts from the social media tubes.

Kimo

Kimo

Sorry for my lack of knowledge I've been keeping away from this part of the forum and I'm just like most waiting for the trailer to drop. Anyhow can anyone tell me what the deal is with this site http://www.uscsscovenant.net/ is this one fanmade or official?

Ingwar

Ingwar

Fanmade.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's another of Scified's websites.

Kimo

Kimo

Thought so.

Man this trailer better live up to the hype after waiting what seems to be forever.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Judging by the press reactions I think most of us are going to lose it haha

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Despite what high appraisal the footage received at press screening lets not get too carried away, nothing is likely to meet the standard of Alien and Aliens, going in over hyped sets an expectation that can't be met. I'm approaching it with cautious optimism. If it sucks then it sucks, if its good or at the very least decent that will be enough. If it turns out great then we ll win. I have a feeling that much like Prometheus, despite its merits and positive critical reviews its short coming will be noted and the fan base will be split.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Dec 23, 2016, 03:07:59 PM
Despite what high appraisal the footage received at press screening lets not get too carried away, nothing is likely to meet the standard of Alien and Aliens, going in over hyped sets an expectation that can't be met. I'm approaching it with cautious optimism. If it sucks then it sucks, if its good or at the very least decent that will be enough. If it turns out great then we ll win. I have a feeling that much like Prometheus, despite its merits and positive critical reviews its short coming will be noted and the fan base will be split.

Quoted for truth

Regardless of what this film ends up being, the community will be split over it to some degree. So many have already imagined all these amazing things in their head, when they see the film its going to end up being disappointing.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Well that's the pitfalls of fandom for you, you're never going to please absolutely everyone. I'm hoping for a solid film; a great film, even, it needn't be as great as Alien or Aliens, and I'm afraid lightening will not strike quite like that again, but if it's close that'd be fantastic. I know it's going to look fabulous, and has the potential to damn well put to shame every other film in the franchise sans the original in that respect, so a cautious optimism is reasonable. Let's see where they'll take us with this.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 06:29:52 AM
I've been checking this URL all week. They finally put something up and there's nothing there. Lol

There's nothing on that website, and no man needs nothing.

Kailem

Kailem

We're here, put up the trailer! Come on, do it, do it now!!!

Wait, wrong series. But still, shouldn't be too much longer to go now!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed