NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,109 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Predators' aight.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 22, 2019, 03:12:10 AM
Predarors' aight.

An Old One approved film.  :D

The Old One

The Old One

Just aight.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 20, 2019, 05:52:51 PM
GUYZ. He has a pony tail. I'm excited!
Shut up and be excited with me.  ;D
I'm pretty sure at least one other NECA figure has a ponytail.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 20, 2019, 09:53:32 PM
It's all in the details. For anyone who hasn't noticed, the Alpha Predator's wrist blades on both arms are made of the skull of a creature that was originally supposed to be shown as a trophy of the original Predator. Designed by Steve Wang.
That's an amazing detail, I love it.

The Old One

The Old One

It truly is an amazing attention to detail, not just from a sculpting perspective but also recognising BTS.

Master

Master

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 22, 2019, 04:05:27 AM

It's all in the details. For anyone who hasn't noticed, the Alpha Predator's wrist blades on both arms are made of the skull of a creature that was originally supposed to be shown as a trophy of the original Predator. Designed by Steve Wang.

Shaman from P2 clan has part of his dreadlocks pined up in sort of pony tail.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Master on Feb 22, 2019, 07:41:34 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 22, 2019, 04:05:27 AM

Shaman from P2 clan has part of his dreadlocks pined up in sort of pony tail.

Not like this. Ahab has the same thing as Shaman. This is an entirely new sculpt/style. Similar to Top Knot.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

I have just picked up an Elder Predator/Golden Angel from Cardiff Comic Con, and I'm just blown away about how amazing this figure is.
The details, the paint, and the accessories.

I did remove both of the bio masks (the hot water technique made the masks just pop-off) and now  I can use the same head and just swap the bio masks. It now looks cool to pose him with the unmasked head, holding on to his bio mask.

The spare head for the masks, I'm going to repaint for the Elder Predator 'Greyback' (Predator 2) so I can give him an option for wearing a bio mask.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Mar 10, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
I have just picked up an Elder Predator/Golden Angel from Cardiff Comic Con, and I'm just blown away about how amazing this figure is.

I did remove both of the bio masks (the hot water technique made the masks just pop-off) and now  I can use the same head and just swap the bio masks. It now looks cool to pose him with the unmasked head, holding on to his bio mask.

The spare head for the masks, I'm going to repaint for the Elder Predator 'Greyback' (Predator 2) so I can give him an option for wearing a bio mask.

Pretty much read my mind. I intend to do this and have the other for a custom. I didn't want to order him, because Neca shipping costs are outrageous. I want to pick him up locally if I do at all. We shall see. Money is tight right now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

You were there too?

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 12, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

You were there too?

I was dressed as the Doctor Who Cyberman, buying Predator figures. And the same for London Comic Con Spring (02/03/19 - 03/03/19)

It is the best time to get Alien and Predator figures at a good price. I got another Broken Tusk Predator cheap - because of damaged packaging, no problem for me as I never keep them in packages. The spare I'm going to customize.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Mar 12, 2019, 06:04:58 PM
I was dressed as the Doctor Who Cyberman, buying Predator figures. And the same for London Comic Con Spring (02/03/19 - 03/03/19)

The original cybermen?

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

The original cybermen?

That's the one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I may have seen you at London!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 12, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

You were there too?

It is the best time to get Alien and Predator figures at a good price. I got another Broken Tusk Predator cheap - because of damaged packaging, no problem for me as I never keep them in packages. The spare I'm going to customize.

Wait, you were the one who suggested the black and white video of you walking around Cardiff to the Tomb of the Cybermen music? I was in the full Black Suit with the Hydra ID and my mate was as an Agent of Shield (he had the huge black beard)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed