Predalien Chestburster Art

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2004, 06:30:56 PM

Author
Predalien Chestburster Art (Read 16,790 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I must have missed this yesterday but the picture of the Predalien yesterday was in fact conceptual artwork for the Predalien chestburster. There’s a lot of bigger pictures on the site and there’s one that shows the Chestburster in full-frame. Look on the next page to see the full-version…

Update: I noticed afterwards that all the artworks say they were made in 2002 but “For Paul Anderson”. This means that production on AvP started long before it was officially announced.

Predalien Chestburster Art

Predalien Chestburster

roger that

roger that

this rocks

Predqueen

Predqueen

Those artist have wild imagination   ;)  

xenoforge

xenoforge

awesome. it bursts right through the predators ribcage AND his breastplate armour.   crazy shit !   ???  

BuGsToMpEr

BuGsToMpEr

???  Well wadda ya know...well nice art work there! Lets just hope the film is as good as the drawings or ill just setle for reading the comics again lol  BuGz   :D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Hm, okay well the skin is kindof like the normal alien chestbursters, but I wonder what will happen with it when it grows into an adult - will the skin change to black or stay as it is?  Remember that discussion earlier about this becoming a rogue? Well I might just think that it will happen..  -Rusty Nails

roger that

roger that

notice the year 2002

Stryker

Stryker

it looks like those predators arn't as tough and powerful as everyone thinks them to be. I mean look at him for christs sake, subdued by something 10 times smaller than him.   ;D   I think that this predalien will add a new twist to the movie.

Arthur

Arthur

Pretty cool but it kinda sucks that it don't have a picture of an adult Predalien.

Hicks

Hicks

Id be happy u got one at all!

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

hey rogerthat notice it says for Paul anderson! jeez movies take years to do not just 1 year! to get concept art and story boards etc etc so dont go around saying oh notice it says 2002 ! blaaaaaaah!

xenoforge

xenoforge

well, it just means, that Paul Anderson hired Patrick Tatapulous to produce some concept art, so he could pitch the AVP-Script to 20th Century Fox.  I guess, Paul Anderson paid Tatapoulos from his own money back in 2002

Vito

Vito

well yea  Paul Anderson said that he have been working on this for more than 10 years, wouldn't surprise me if he contacted this Patrick Tatapulous, and asked him to make some concept art, that he could use to convince the ppl at Fox that he is the right man to helm AvP    ;)  

BobCat

BobCat

Im guessing the adult predalien will look like the one from AvP2. The chestburster looks so sweet. Where are the arm nubs though?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

The arms are like the ones in Alien(1) very little and more at the center of the body wich is cover of slime on the pic.But for the full grown FELLA!! I just hope that he will not be brown like the aliens in Rez!! I want Him almost black with a LiTTLE of brownish taint

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed