Consoles Patch #3 Details

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 10:43:48 PM

Author
Consoles Patch #3 Details (Read 22,254 times)

Aceburster

Aceburster

If you can get the vanilla game somewhere for 29.99 you shouldnt feel bad about it at all.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Predator Lord on Mar 22, 2013, 04:56:59 PM
So now is it worth buying?

If you can get it for 30, I don't think that's a bad deal at all. I've put some hours on my copy. Between SP, MP, Bug Hunt, and achievement hunting.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Even for the super cool edition bro package which I preordered, I still feel like the game was worth it, especially now that we're getting patches and support. I just hate the fact that between work and time with the gf, I barely have time to play it. But when I do, I mostly play at night. Mostly...

x-M-x

x-M-x

I got mine for £15 -  $22 BRAND NEW SEALED  :D  :D  :D

Gotta love imports. (no way in hell am i paying 40+ for a game like this lol

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 23, 2013, 01:57:00 PM
Even for the super cool edition bro package which I preordered, I still feel like the game was worth it, especially now that we're getting patches and support. I just hate the fact that between work and time with the gf, I barely have time to play it. But when I do, I mostly play at night. Mostly...

They mostly come at night, mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKdocYeSqTA#

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 23, 2013, 03:52:46 PM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 23, 2013, 01:57:00 PM

They mostly come at night, mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKdocYeSqTA#

Love it!  ;D

JPredator

JPredator

Can anyone tell me what the game is like in terms of enemy AI and difficulty after this patch?

Thinking about re-purchasing it second hand.

Thanks

SDR

SDR

Quote from: JPredator on Mar 25, 2013, 11:07:40 AM
Can anyone tell me what the game is like in terms of enemy AI and difficulty after this patch?

Thanks

Don't bother, it's just a small improvement nothing more, also i just read at GBX forums that the visuals will stay the same and i just regret that i didn't immediately sold it and waited for a update fix.

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: SDR on Mar 25, 2013, 11:48:50 AM
Quote from: JPredator on Mar 25, 2013, 11:07:40 AM

Thanks

Don't bother, it's just a small improvement nothing more, also i just read at GBX forums that the visuals will stay the same and i just regret that i didn't immediately sold it and waited for a update fix.

Yeah this, http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=261352&page=2

To say the consoles can't handle the "memory requirements of the PC texture update" is just another BS excuse from GBX imo. Just about every single FPS game from 2007 to this very minute look better than ACM, especially in the texture dept. From COD: Modern Warfare to Battlefield(all) and so on. Even if the "PC textures" are not something that can be done on consoles, some sort of texture/lighting update needs to come to consoles.

I will forever hate Randy and GBX for showing us a demo that was never something real.

JPredator

JPredator

thats dissapointing. Was hoping for an AI overhaul that would change the gameplay significantly.

Thanks for the replies.

underbound

underbound

Is it worth it over all? im banned and i know how to put patches on but before i do is it worth the space?

JokersWarPig

TheRaven

TheRaven

Nice to see the AI being adjusted.

I hope they address the Luker's pounce glitch in the next patch.

Takhen

Takhen

The AI can be tweaked, but what they promised of dynamic AI and getting pre-defined path AI is a big letdown...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed