First AvP Test Screening Shown

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2004, 08:27:57 PM

Author
First AvP Test Screening Shown (Read 10,642 times)

master

master

yes im really looking forward to see the movie i only hope that is has good has every body says it will i wonna know hhow long the movie is 2hours or less

PREDATOR GOD

PREDATOR GOD

i havent seen any of andersons films...i saw the begining of mortal kombat and i couldnt get over how stupid it was...i loved the games but the MKmovie was so corny.  if i were to watch one of anderson's films which one would you say is the best? resident evil? he sure likes to make game based movies.  i mean directors like george lucas can make great films 30 years ago and cant make a movie with a decent story now.  anderson could make crappy films and make a U-turn on his career.

J

J

;D   I have to say, of all the movies that are + have come this year this one has to be the Daddy of them all,  SAY IT WITH ME PEOPLE, A.  V.  P.   FOX, START THE PROMOTION ALREADY !!!

BobCat

BobCat

Listen, even IF ( that is a big if ) AvP flops, we will still be happy to see a movie about Aliens and Predators. The main stream viewers who don't understand the story lines of Aliens and Predators can suck a dick. The movie will hopefully be geared towards the fans and I won't lose any sleep over the critics giving this movie bad reviews.

Alex v

Alex v

A.V.P  A.V.P  A.V.P  A.V.P  A.V.P  A.V.P

batman

batman

predator god. U r not missing much when u say u haven't seen any of paul anderson's films. I don't think i can ever forgive him with what he did with resident evil.  But at least this time he seems o be respectable to the source material. Let's just wait and see, although if he messes this up i doubt he'll ever be given another studio directing job again. Definitely not a writing job anyway.

batman

batman

from what everyone is saying it doesn't look like the humans last that long in the film, bit like the first predator. Are all the pred's old weapons present? Can anyone answer the netgun debate? Steel wire or ordinary net? How many humans are there in the film? the main pic has 16 yet there seem to be a few extra drill members in the orange suits in the trailers. How many, 20?

the alien master

the alien master

you arent alone,m pvt. hudson.. ill be in the theatre wanting to kill anyone who doesnt get the subtle little things from films past. when i saw this movie trailer when i saw the chrioickles of riddick i was the onlty person who stood up and screamed.. the only one. this movie will be great.... by the way.. the person who said that anyone who is not a big avp fan can kiss their ass in the theatres? what is that about.. a lot of people are either big fans of one or the other. and i ceretainly am sure that you know that this film has absolutely nothing to do with the comics.. so whay do you ahve such an elitist attitude toward the avp fans. if anything this film is mopre of an alien film with some predators in it. i mean, the main reason for them going on the expedition is because of charles, bishop weyland.. the creator .. or co creator of weyland yutani... its al;msot his story.. the predcators have3 thier rie as well but the mythology has spanned farther than the predators. this has the heart and soul of a true alien film.  all im saying is try not to be so rude to those who are not big avp fans.. i for one have never read a avp comic but have read watched and listened to every alien topic you can imagine. being many years old i have had time to collect a lot of things over the years. even some ron cobb items and a signed alein screenplay.. i am currently looking for the james cameron screenplay but .. anyhow. you want to talk fan.. i can tell the the inside and out of those films.. from the acting to lighting. from the special effects team.. to what kind of meterial they used.... in far greater detail than those dvd's tell you.  by the way darkness. you are doing an amazing job, young man. i love this site.. i go nowhere else for my daily avp feeding.

izzet

izzet

Is that 'the alien master' for real, he talks about the films like he loves them and then agrees with walnut. Both tossers.   >:D  

flonge

flonge

This movie will no doubt be as good as it gets! :)

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

w00t w00t  AVP IS GONNA OWN EVERYBODY AND THERE BROTHER. W00t w00t

predmike

predmike

i dont care this movie is going to be the number1 box office

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AVP AVP AVP!!!!!! Eh eh eh. this will rock big time, Im actually debating with my boss to have a day off for august 13. ehe eh.  He doesnrt seem to want me to go there but Ill do it anyway for sure, OH!!! suddenly Im relly sick. I cant go work. Ehehe  Hey know what, I fought with someone today. yup only cuz he said that aliens and pred were dick suckers and morons. Hell got up and Hell got mad.  was not abig fight but was intense for the 30 sec it lasted. My boss saw me and he was not happy. So I told him that the guy was trying to enter in without the permission. ( cuz I work on a boat, security guy ) So I got out of this one luckily. eh eh.   Anyway, Batman, about the wire thing , its razor sharp. And about the android debate on is there an android in the movie or no. If ya want to know, Ill post the answer but I will not post it if no one wants to know.   And like I said, Even if avp is a flop, it will be one of the most rented movie this year. So if the  preducers sees that, they will make a AVP2.  That is the reason why there is a Rezident 2. It had a big demand in the movie renters.

6_P@k

6_P@k

i realy did think an avp movie would be based on the original comic/graphic novel but the way everythin's bein described on these pages and from the clips and trailers  IT LOOKS 10000 TIMES BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Variable

Variable

Hell yes Hell Alien. Stand up. Dont get fired. Good excuse. Rock on! lol     ;D     This movie look great from what I read. GREAT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed