Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 63,390 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Seedkiller on Aug 07, 2022, 05:52:55 AMI got their wolf predator (since neca will never release theirs..) and although it's pretty decent, it's super annoying that you can't put his arms straight down (like their other figures do).
I swear, what does somebody have to do to get a perfect wolf?
And please nobody tell me to get a hot toys. I don't believe in dropping a half of a g on a stupid figure
Depends on the quality of the figure, Hot Toys stuff can be totally goddamn fantastic sometimes. $500 is a lot even for a Hot Toys, but it's not unheard of (especially on the secondary market).

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'd like to see Hiya Toys do AVP 1/12th tbh, just to see what it's like.

VincentVegaFFF

VincentVegaFFF

Quote from: Seedkiller on Aug 07, 2022, 05:52:55 AMI got their wolf predator (since neca will never release theirs..) and although it's pretty decent, it's super annoying that you can't put his arms straight down (like their other figures do).
I swear, what does somebody have to do to get a perfect wolf?
And please nobody tell me to get a hot toys. I don't believe in dropping a half of a g on a stupid figure

The AvP 1 figures had this problem as well, though their other Predator figures didn't. Very strange given Wolf is much thinner in the chest than Scar and the rest.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

While they're not really new anymore, I picked up some Hiya figures and did a review.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Nice lighting.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 01:31:01 AMNice lighting.

Thank you! Hopefully it wasn't too nuts in this one.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 12, 2022, 11:34:19 PMWhile they're not really new anymore, I picked up some Hiya figures and did a review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKtoxOXgxts
Outstanding review!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 13, 2022, 06:11:13 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 12, 2022, 11:34:19 PMWhile they're not really new anymore, I picked up some Hiya figures and did a review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKtoxOXgxts
Outstanding review!

Thank you for watching!!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Fun and charming review as always, Mike.

Also put together a little unboxing video of the Dog Alien variations from them:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Look up doesn't really live up to it's name sadly, kinda not a great look when the NECA AFE Runner can do all of the above and more, a gorgeous sculpt though.

Simply_Kevin

Simply_Kevin

Nice one! It's so good seeing the website with constant news from both franchises. Makes me so happy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Man I really need to get a Hiya to open and handle! These reviews are really making me want to dive in.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

If I got one in particular, I'd have to say it'd be the above.

VincentVegaFFF

VincentVegaFFF

The Dog Look Up is a great figure. My second favorite of the line aside from Big Chap. Predalien and the New Boen are really nice as well.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: VincentVegaFFF on Aug 18, 2022, 08:31:44 PMThe Dog Look Up is a great figure. My second favorite of the line aside from Big Chap. Predalien and the New Boen are really nice as well.
The PredAlien is out? I've got it preordered on BBTS but it hasn't shipped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed