New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 36,023 times)

Corporal Hicks

Sorry? I'm not sure what you mean?

Tetsujin

Sorry my English.  :(

I mean - any more stills from who tweeted it to us:

https://twitter.com/drewbkl/status/1006141107825184768

Or just this?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just the one new picture. It's a 2 page spread with the other half being Munn pointing a gun at it. I'll upload it in a second.

This one via Stefan Dean on our Facebook page.

Tetsujin

Roger! Thanks  :)

Corporal Hicks

Officially released via Empire.

Tetsujin

Pretty good!  :o

azamultic

I really start liking new texture they adding to the dreadlocks, I mean on some photos they did look quastionable, but with good lighting they look NIIIICE!

Corporal Hicks

I'll try and get it in a better size of Fox when the exclusivity period has run out.

azamultic

Hicks what do you think about trailers, are we going to get new 2 min trailers soon?

Corporal Hicks

I think it'll be July before we see another full trailer. I think the recent TV spot was pushed out in response to the lukewarm reactions to the teaser trailer.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
I think it'll be July before we see another full trailer. I think the recent TV spot was pushed out in response to the lukewarm reactions to the teaser trailer.
Definitely, they pretty much took the feedback and created the new trailer = No kid, lots of Predator action.

I won't watch another trailer though, up until now, everything had the perfect tease, but because the first trailer didn't show much and wasn't that well received, they will spoil the shit in the second one, we'll probably gonna see everything they have in store in order to lure people in.

That's a damn shame to be honest, everyone is bitching about trailers spoiling movies, yet, when a teaser is really a teaser, everyone is yelling "lame!".

Sometimes, but just sometimes, i hate people.

azamultic

Johnny Handsome Agree with you Sir!

Brzrkr

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Officially released via Empire.

I like the look of this beast.

Highland

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 12, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Definitely, they pretty much took the feedback and created the new trailer = No kid, lots of Predator action.

I won't watch another trailer though, up until now, everything had the perfect tease, but because the first trailer didn't show much and wasn't that well received, they will spoil the shit in the second one, we'll probably gonna see everything they have in store in order to lure people in.

That's a damn shame to be honest, everyone is bitching about trailers spoiling movies, yet, when a teaser is really a teaser, everyone is yelling "lame!".

The first trailer was really bad. It's not even about showing stuff, it was just generic clips.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 12, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

+ 10000

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed