New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 36,931 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 12, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
If we were getting females we'd have much more apparent rounded boobage and a pred-a-da-ka-donk.

Just because I can never imagine the female predator idea being done subtle.

I ain't got time to breed, oh wait, yes I do. Step this way my dear, and let us talk of improving intergalactic...relations. What powerful hands you have. Lovely name by the way, what does it mean? "looks like a female" You mean you're not...was that a mating growl?   ...Oh dear.     HEEELP!

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 12, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
I actually like that design, all i'd change is the breasts. Everything else says "female" to me. You don't need the boobs. Just have very subtle softer bumps there, if anything.

Go big or go home, I say.

PredBabe

Everyone gettin caught up because of the chest armor when there is an obvious bulge in the nether regions.

huntin8-t0n

Maybe pred females have really weird organs down there...
JK  :laugh:

it doesn't seem feminine to me, also the legs are not that thin, it's the angle.

I really hope there won't be to separate sexes presented on the pred side. All we know so far that we have seen one, it should be better kept that way.

Man, this whole time until release is a huge emotional rollercoaster.

Huggs

Captured appears to be in the beginning stages of "Steinerism". Poor chap's got gap.

whiterabbit

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 12, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
Everyone gettin caught up because of the chest armor when there is an obvious bulge in the nether regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8m8L8B7pM
Is that eye liner on the predator eyebrow region? Also that cod piece screams Sean Connery in Zardoz. I mean holy shit it's an epic cod piece. Now female predator aside, does this confirm that Predators have junk?

Being serious though, I really think the predator in the other picture is indeed female. The entire shot is very suggestive.

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 12, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
Captured appears to be in the beginning stages of "Steinerism". Poor chap's got gap.
Damn it man, you can't un-see that once someone points it out. :P

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 12, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
Also that cod piece screams Sean Connery in Zardoz. I mean holy shit it's an epic cod piece.

I'm waiting to see if it whips open on command to reveal a small 2 cylinder revolver. I hear they're useful for vampires and truck drivers.

PredBabe

PredBabe

*Snip* Also that cod piece screams Sean Connery in Zardoz.

Spoiler
[close]

Noooo!

Huggs

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 12, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

Noooo!

What is this, Planet of the Nuns? I've never even heard of this.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 12, 2018, 05:13:23 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 12, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

Noooo!

What is this, Planet of the Nuns? I've never even heard of this.

IDK I just googled Zardoz.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As far as male versus female goes: As reptilian as some of their features are, they also have some very humanoid characteristics... Plus I doubt they lay eggs... hypothetically speaking. So I'm not apposed to the concept of females being more slender in shape (and taller) or even having breasts, just don't make them so ridiculously huge to where its tasteless.

This is probably my favorite design. Even without breasts it would look badass.

whiterabbit

You guys have never heard of Zardoz? Well that's not surprising.

However Predator's laying eggs? Wow that would be very reptilian. Be funny if it was the male that had to take care of the kids. Hunting and killing humans is the only chance they have to get their frustrations out. And those skull trophies, play things for the kiddies.

andrea

andrea

aww man covering such lovely pred ass iust just not on!! lol

andreaandrea

andreaandrea

i will def be seeing it quite a few times on the big screen im just there to see some sexy pred action, i'm buying a book of movie money, you save off the regular price so I will be paying at least ten times....
i have mixed feelings about the upgrade predaor it looks kinda ridicuk,ous and ive never been a fan of GMO etc so im not likingh what thyre doing here messing with genes! Oh well one can only hope for a better movie sometijme in the future..not holding my breath though

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: von on Jun 11, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
Loving the suit design so far. Yup brings to mind this particular set report and interview with the costume designer:

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/the-predator/273522/the-predator-reinventing-the-myth-on-the-set

QuoteWhen Trish Monaghan shows us the new armor she's designed for the Predator, for instance, it has a medieval quality to its design, as if it belongs to a ritualized order of knights. One element she is particularly proud of is his new armor his back-flap, evoking feudal Japan.

"It's a bit Samurai, so it was able to cover, so he wasn't too exposed," she says of how it covers some of the musculature in the legs while still showcasing the familiar shape of what Schwarzenegger memorably deemed to be "one ugly motherf**ker."

Yeah, that's precisely the quote I was thinking of. I'm actually loving what we're seeing of the Japanese influenced design so far. It's funny because I really dislike the Samurai-influenced Yautja.

von

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
Quote from: von on Jun 11, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
Loving the suit design so far. Yup brings to mind this particular set report and interview with the costume designer:

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/the-predator/273522/the-predator-reinventing-the-myth-on-the-set

QuoteWhen Trish Monaghan shows us the new armor she's designed for the Predator, for instance, it has a medieval quality to its design, as if it belongs to a ritualized order of knights. One element she is particularly proud of is his new armor his back-flap, evoking feudal Japan.

"It's a bit Samurai, so it was able to cover, so he wasn't too exposed," she says of how it covers some of the musculature in the legs while still showcasing the familiar shape of what Schwarzenegger memorably deemed to be "one ugly motherf**ker."

Yeah, that's precisely the quote I was thinking of. I'm actually loving what we're seeing of the Japanese influenced design so far. It's funny because I really dislike the Samurai-influenced Yautja.

me too. as long as it's subtle and not overdone i guess! works so far. the spinal "attachments' look interesting too...

Tetsujin

Will there be a new scan stills magazine from Andrew Barkell twitter?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed