Aliens: Aftermath #1 (Marvel, One-Shot)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 19, 2021, 06:13:38 PM

Author
Aliens: Aftermath #1 (Marvel, One-Shot) (Read 15,406 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I thought we were gonna agree to disagree? 😅

BlueMarsalis79

Anyway though, never brought up it contradicting Prometheus just as it is, even though I think it does to a degree but not as explicitly necessarily.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 22, 2021, 11:48:20 PM
I thought we were gonna agree to disagree? 😅
Can do, I apologize. :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 22, 2021, 11:22:24 PM
Saying F&S contradicts movies plural seems bizarre seeing as how Covenant didn't exist when F&S was written. :P

I think you're a Libra ~

April 22, 2021 ~

Thursday's skies may not be the most comfortable for you to navigate, Libra. Important realizations are working to break through around your individuality and intimate relationship matters. Your ruling planet, lover Venus, merges with change-bringer Uranus—unleashing a strong need for freedom, space, and the desire to break down the old and bring in the new. Stay low-key and confide your feelings in a close friend or a journal.

Xenomrph

Taurus, actually ;)

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, hmm... maybe I take back what I said in the other thread. This might actually wind up looking quite nice. I'm digging this illustration.

BlueMarsalis79

That does look good.

Still Collating...

Now that's how you do comic book art Marvel.... Of course not judging from one illustration just yet.

Corporal Hicks

Nukiemorph

That it does... and as an average dipshit who doesn't know much about thermonuclear explosions, the colony looks destroyed enough for me.

Kradan

Kradan

Idk, spooky glowing Alien is ... kinda not spooky ? Like it misses the point ?

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Jun 16, 2021, 06:33:57 PM
That it does... and as an average dipshit who doesn't know much about thermonuclear explosions, the colony looks destroyed enough for me.

Well, you just have to roll with it so the story can happen. Hopefully it will be worth it. Otherwise ...

Spoiler

Ripley, in nineteen minutes this area is going to be a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska!
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Art seems to be pretty in line with the average contemporary Dark Horse Aliens issue, which is much better than the current Marvel ongoing.

I actually quite like the splash page.

Xiggz456

Looks good! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Loving that next month we get two Alien comics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed