Single Player Questions/Help Thread

Started by WeaN, Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM

Author
Single Player Questions/Help Thread (Read 60,280 times)

FiveByFive

FiveByFive

Praetorians must get tuxedo fittings at Big and Tall's

Gladius_

Gladius_

Quote from: Velociraptor on Feb 26, 2010, 07:46:29 PM
Iv'e completed the game  ;D
Spoiler
Is it Because your a praetorian? or growing to be one
[close]

You mean queen.

FiveByFive

FiveByFive

Quote from: Gladius_ on Feb 26, 2010, 08:26:36 PM
Quote from: Velociraptor on Feb 26, 2010, 07:46:29 PM
Iv'e completed the game  ;D
Spoiler
Is it Because your a praetorian? or growing to be one
[close]

You mean queen.

Queens go to Pennington's 14+ store :D

Huol

Huol

screenshots? I didnt notice any change.

sol_adore

Help plz.

I'm stuck in the alien campaign on the jungle level.  There is a guy i need to speak to inside room b03 but i cannot find the way in!!

I have tried the search engine but it didnt like the b03

Brother

You need to speak to someone as an alien? Are you sure it's the right campaign?

sol_adore

lol yea i probably have to kill him. There is a green outline of a person in the b03 building targetted by the yellow objective circle.

In my objective notes it says get inside building b03

Salt The Fries

I've beaten Alien campaign, but I'm not sure what are you exactly referring to, I guess you need to find some ventilation shaft to sneak in there. Just be patient and look around.

Brother

Yah remembered. There is an antenna you need to interact with on top of the "house" next to this one, do some stuff, then 2-3 marines will show up and the civilian will come out. Kill the rines and harvest the civvie.

WeaN

WeaN

Depends if it's the part in the swamp area, or a bit later inside the compound.
If it's the latter, you need to find a vent and move underground to get inside.

Xenodog

You know to complete the campaigns on Hard / Nightmare, do you have to do in chronological order?
Or can you just do the chapters in any order on hard, so long as you do them all?

VEF214

VEF214

How do you harvest the civilian that shoots himself in the head if you break through the door in the Alien campaign?

Xenodog

Quote from: VEF214 on Feb 27, 2010, 08:07:48 PM
How do you harvest the civilian that shoots himself in the head if you break through the door in the Alien campaign?
I did it by going through the vent, sneaking along the ceiling, then pouncing to knock him down before he can reach the pistol, and harvest him when he's down.

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 27, 2010, 09:29:15 PM
Quote from: VEF214 on Feb 27, 2010, 08:07:48 PM
I did it by going through the vent, sneaking along the ceiling, then pouncing to knock him down before he can reach the pistol, and harvest him when he's down.

Where's the vent? I don't know how to even get into that room without using the door you have to open.

Xenodog

Hop on the ceiling outside the room, and keep looking 'till you find the vent, you'll get it eventually.
If not...someone should make a video guide sooner or later.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed