Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage

Started by ikarop, Mar 13, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage (Read 32,763 times)

ikarop

The upcoming MP DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines, Bug Hunt, is available early to people who ordered the game through Wal-Mart and have redeemed the DLC code on XBL. Consequently, images and videos of the new content are appearing online.

The blurb reads: “Bug hunt is an objective based horde mode where accuracy and teamwork are key as you battle to survive 30 waves of increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.

More cam footage can be found after the cut. Thanks to Leppard1236 for the videos.

JokersWarPig

Looks good, I dont understand why the Weyland merc's are in something called "Bug Hunt" though.
No allied bots for offline play either  :'(

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 13, 2013, 04:30:04 AM
battle to survive 30 waves of increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.
increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.
enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 13, 2013, 05:11:01 AM
battle to survive 30 waves of increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.
increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.
enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers.
http://replygif.net/i/1029

Jesus, why would they add the WY people when no one wants them around? So pointless.

Kronnang_Dunn

Looks nice. I am still playing MP a lot and unblocking stuff. Despite the bugs and the low quality graphics I loved the game...  :laugh:

WinterActual

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 13, 2013, 05:13:25 AM

Jesus, why would they add the WY people when no one wants them around? So pointless.
The CoD kids want them.

Aceburster

I dont think even the CoD kids want WY mercs lol

Bounds34

Cool man thanks for the post. Kind ticked Wal-Mart peps get it first. Just another reason for me to hate Wally World  :laugh:

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

So when will bug hunt hit for the rest of us?

redxavier

Typical, it looks like the best thing about the game. ::) Probably because they've pretty much ripped off the Black Ops zombie mode and reskinned.

SM

Quote from: Bounds34 on Mar 13, 2013, 07:18:40 AM
Cool man thanks for the post. Kind ticked Wal-Mart peps get it first. Just another reason for me to hate Wally World  :laugh:

This is yet another step on Walmarts road to the domination of interstellar commerce.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Aceburster on Mar 13, 2013, 06:10:12 AM
I dont think even the CoD kids want WY mercs lol

I can vouch for that. Even though I'm not a kid. I'm tired of shooting at humans and it's extremely disappointing that there's wey-yu mercs in this mode. Still, it looks fun.

Oh. These are the ones posted by the GBX forum member bobafett. I was hoping these were different videos. Nobody was believing him so that explains some of his dialogue in the first video.

Gren_86

Gren_86

The transformation is now complete. COD fan boys, rejoice for your prayers have been answered. 
Nothing adds more tension and dread then financial problems, I have to give them that. ;)
They should implement a few ATM's or legendary credit cards just in case things get harry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PRI. HUDSON

Just played offline this morning...and I think I am addicted. Probably the best thing about the game so far.

What I liked.

-First level I chose was Tribute, awesome, straight outta the scene where the marines enter LV-426's colony
-You have to kill aliens to acquire cash, which allows you to go to ammo drops, health stashes, sentry turrets, door bypasses, etc
-How f**king hard it was. I made it to wave 4 before getting my ass kicked...ON SOLIDER MODE. This is definitely something to play with at least 3 people. The aliens were VERY hard to take down by wave 3-4. I was shooting grenades and they would go down and rise back up. It was wild and challenging.

If I did not have to be studying for exams I would have played all morning. I can't wait to boot it up with some friends. I know people are pissed at ACM and what not, but this DLC add-on is pretty good. At least consider getting this and not the season pass.

Hope to play with you guys eventually.

newbeing

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 13, 2013, 01:26:17 PM
Just played offline this morning...and I think I am addicted. Probably the best thing about the game so far.

What I liked.

-First level I chose was Tribute, awesome, straight outta the scene where the marines enter LV-426's colony
-You have to kill aliens to acquire cash, which allows you to go to ammo drops, health stashes, sentry turrets, door bypasses, etc
-How f**king hard it was. I made it to wave 4 before getting my ass kicked...ON SOLIDER MODE. This is definitely something to play with at least 3 people. The aliens were VERY hard to take down by wave 3-4. I was shooting grenades and they would go down and rise back up. It was wild and challenging.

If I did not have to be studying for exams I would have played all morning. I can't wait to boot it up with some friends. I know people are pissed at ACM and what not, but this DLC add-on is pretty good. At least consider getting this and not the season pass.

Hope to play with you guys eventually.

Hearing this makes me really sad we never got scenarios like this in the campaign, like we were told we were going to.
Either way I'm excited to get my hands on it next week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed