SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!!

Started by BiggyMac04, Jan 19, 2012, 08:22:30 PM

Author
SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!! (Read 50,671 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

come on guys give him a little time, even if its a prank, i enjoy a good one, let him post it without harassment.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jan 25, 2012, 10:52:38 AMcome on guys give him a little time, even if its a prank, i enjoy a good one, let him post it without harassment.

Yes let's see it. Problem is, if what he/she posts doesn't look like a total hack job done in crayon, how will we know if it's legit or not?

-Chris

Pn2501

Pn2501

i don't even see how it matters if its legit or not, we'll have to wait till june to find out if its true, if it's fake i hope he comes back with another fanfiction, this shit is entertaining ;)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jan 25, 2012, 10:59:34 AMi don't even see how it matters if its legit or not, we'll have to wait till june to find out if its true, if it's fake i hope he comes back with another fanfiction, this shit is entertaining ;)

If he posts his ticket and then posts the entire plot, while other people who attended the screening post the same plot elsewhere, then it matters. I want to know whether to block him or not.

-Chris

Highland

Highland

Who sends tickets these day's anyway? Isn't it more likely to be a digital process with identification needed?

Cinema tickets with names on them? Lordy, what will they think of next!?

Disendor

Disendor

Quote from: Master on Jan 25, 2012, 10:48:06 AM
Oh, just stop it. He will "toy with photoshop" for eternity cause he`s troll and have nothing to do with test screening. Guy`s phony and looking for suckers to toy with. Every time there`s something new here involved with next film, noe or two such 'prophets' appear claming they know director, they`ve seen the script or working on set. This is bullshit, as always.

But it's not. And people seem to have misunderstood my 'ticket' comment -- it's not digital. It's not a ticket. It's a piece of paper with the name of the film (which is called 'Untitled Science Fiction Film'), the name of the screening company, and the recruiter code, the time... everything is on here. The trouble that I'm having is that I pretty much have to block out everything on this ticket. Obviously, I can take a picture and while that might work for some, it doesn't work for someone trying not to have the book thrown at him and of everything would be visible. This is top secret, look the other way stuff I'm dealing with in regards to the company producing it... FOX.

ikarop

ikarop

You can send it to someone from the staff if that works better for you. We won't post it and if it looks fake/legit, we will say so.

Never say no to Panda!

Btw...did i miss something? Here in Austria/Germany the movie is listed as "Prometheus - Dark Signs" ?

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 25, 2012, 09:16:30 PM
Btw...did i miss something? Here in Austria/Germany the movie is listed as "Prometheus - Dark Signs" ?

Prometheus -- Dunkle Zeichen ??  Isn't that the German equivalent to the English phrase "Dark Signs"?  No, I don't think you missed anything, and no I don't know why they would add that additional description to the German title...unless the word "Prometheus" has some different, special meaning in German that would cause confusion?  But I don't think that is the case.

Very strange.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

aye

Might be a very boring tagline :D

Disendor

Disendor

Who do I send it to?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Why not Ikarop?

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: deuterium on Jan 25, 2012, 10:01:43 PM
Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 25, 2012, 09:16:30 PM

Prometheus -- Dunkle Zeichen ??  Isn't that the German equivalent to the English phrase "Dark Signs"?  No, I don't think you missed anything, and no I don't know why they would add that additional description to the German title...unless the word "Prometheus" has some different, special meaning in German that would cause confusion?  But I don't think that is the case.

Very strange.
they always change the title of movies in foreign markets,or add something next to the original market.you rarely get the original title or the exact translation

SiL

SiL

Alien was "Alien: The Eighth Passenger" in most foreign markets.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: SiL link=topic=4 1772.msg1271168#msg1271168 date=1327568517
Alien was "Alien: The Eighth Passenger" in most foreign markets.

in germany: Alien - The creepy creature from another world    ::)

but "dunkle zeichen" (dark signs) don't make any sense, coz the name prometheus, in german, intonate differently than in the english language and that means "pʀoːmeːthɔɪs" (phonetic) itself is the alternate title.  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed