Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 13, 2010, 03:10:22 AM

Author
Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS) (Read 80,276 times)

Spaghetti

Quote from: cvetan on Jul 13, 2010, 08:11:22 AM

He is not, your pathetic for thinking he is.

:D

QuoteOkay, he may have been killed, he may have left behind one piece of technology but he did pretty well, considering the circumstance, he was in the middle of a human existence

Again terrible argument. "Oh well, he got a town nuked, got his ass beat and interfered with human technological advancements... but all in all I think he did a a good job!"

Quotehe managed to slay plenty of aliens, even though you Deny that they weren't, I'm pretty sure they were.

I'll take my views on what are Aliens over yours anyday.

QuoteHe managed to keep hidden mot of the time

He didn't stay hidden, he blew shit up, spammed his caster at the power-plant and pretty much tore the place to shit having a hissy fit, and went out of his way to kill many people and blow more shit up.

QuoteThink what you may of me.

I'll think that I'm glad you'll never be in charge of any A/P media.

Eidotemit

Quote from: cvetan on Jul 13, 2010, 08:11:22 AM

He was elite, once again, watch the film, and don't blame Wolf for what the directors did to him, if the film did have better directors, Wolf wouldn't be criticized as he is.

Wolf wouldn't be criticized if he lived up to what he was supposed to be, yes. If the directors and writers actually were creative enough to make him execute skilled kills, then people would have said he was skilled. You can't just make him make extremely stupid decisions and only come out on top because his enemies are even worse. The directors can't say one thing, show something that doesn't match up to that claim and still stand that your initial claim stands true.

QuoteAnd please give me some examples in that aliens can survive as much trauma than that of molten lead, i mean come on, as a predator fan, don't tell me that you can believe that, yet have no Faith in Wolf.

Aside from Alien 3, in Alien and Aliens they are shown to be able to survive in the vacuum of space, in A:R we have it surviving extremely cold gas. The were well established to be able to survive extreme conditions.

Why do I have to disparage the alien to be a pred fan? I can accept what the alien series shows in regards to alien ability, and still like preds. I think it is possible to show an elite pred killing as many aliens as Wolf did, but AvP:R failed at that, and as such Wolf failed. I have no faith in Wolf, because his creators had no faith in them; if they did they wouldn't have dumbed down and weakened his enemies to make him fit what they wanted.

AvP:R disregards so much it is impossible to reconcile with either franchise; yet if we were to take Wolf as he was portrayed in that movie and pit him against any other pred as they were displayed int heir movie, Wolf would lose. Hard.

FUZION PREDATOR

Hmmmm really hard to choose

i loved Wolf because he perfectly fit with my perception of how an AvP duel looks like (useless to rush on this post this is only my opinion, so don't get mad)

M.Black seems cool and badass to but something miss ( i don't know what for the moment,  maybe some skills or the unkillable monster charism maybe?)

So i would say Wolf (but without deep conviction)

Eidotemit

I will say that if Wolf were depicted as a pred that was actually highly skilled (that is, showed prowess and skill rather than luck and stupidity and lived because he was facing even stupider enemies) enough to take out as many aliens as he did I would give him the edge.

BANE

BANE

I love how this is turning into another Requiem Bash Fest.

Skinner

I think that Wolf and Pussyface are the only predators that could take Berserker.

Praetorian Guardian

Wolf without a doubt would win.He has age and skill on his side and Mr Black only has strength.Brains over brawn.

XenoVC

Quote from: AintGotTime2Bleed on Jul 13, 2010, 03:32:27 PM

Why shouldn't it?

This thread posed the question of how the most incompetent Pred we have seen thus far would fair against any other Predator.

The PredBen

Mr. Black , with two stooges , failed to do what 1 Predator ( Anytime) did in the first film. Wolf , however , is garbage. So I guess Mr. Blacks endurace and durablity would aid him over his foe.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 13, 2010, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: AintGotTime2Bleed on Jul 13, 2010, 03:32:27 PM

Why shouldn't it?

This thread posed the question of how the most incompetent Pred we have seen thus far would fair against any other Predator.

Oh, I have nothing against it turning into a bash fest. No need to explain it to me, I'm just saying I love it. Those are my true sentiments.

Sylizar

Black would charge at Wolf. Wolf would attempt the same, before tripping and faceplanting. Angered, Wolf will start firing caster shots everywhere, until he hits a nearby object, which then falls on him. Black LOLs hard.

Yeah, Black wins.

Tangakkai

Quote from: Sylizar on Jul 13, 2010, 09:38:35 PM
Black would charge at Wolf. Wolf would attempt the same, before tripping and faceplanting. Angered, Wolf will start firing caster shots everywhere, until he hits a nearby object, which then falls on him. Black LOLs hard.

Yeah, Black wins.

Ahaha that actually is not only funny, but true!

Sylizar

I try.

And oddly enough, I went back, read my post, and actually laughed. Weird.  :D I guess picturing it works best.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

You also forgetting that Mr. Black got blasted back by a few grenades and still able to surrive up after getting shot in the chest. I doubt The Wolf can put him down so easily.

Dusk

Dusk

After mysteriously disappearing during the middle of the Movie Black returns, displaying a lack of any sort of agility. He's just a big brute, stomping through the jungle. Wolf with his agility and arsenal of weapons, would take the win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed