Female Predators

Started by gameoverman, May 11, 2007, 02:30:31 PM

What does everyone think of female Predators?

Hate the idea
Like the idea
Indifferent
Author
Female Predators (Read 110,811 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2007, 07:37:13 AM
...What the hell has being space-faring got to do with reproduction?

Because mastering that level of physics requires a certain level of technological sophistication.  Technology is not static, it generally effects and converges in other areas.  It also follows an exponential trend (as knowledge base gets wider).

So.. assuming they have space faring technology, their other technologies must be pretty advanced, thus no need for sexual reproduction.  They could use artificial wombs and so on.

QuoteAre we just gonna drop the female gender because now we have uber cool technology?  Pardon my 'French', but f**k no we're not. It's not primitive or animalistic, it's the way things work.

Why would you need females if sexual reproduction became obsolete?   

QuoteSee, when daddy bird gets his paycheck he goes down to the birdy red-light district, hands a whore-bird some money, and spends the night with his penis inside her vagina. Through this act, and the subsequent exchange of bodily fluids, baby bird is born because birds don't have contraceptives.

No..  Daddy bird just uploads into virtual space and finds a virtual hooker.  Much easier that way.

QuoteThere you go.

Sex ... obsolete ... stupid freaking idea ...

It's part of our evolution (the evolution of any technology creating species actually).  Species eventually merges with it's technology, and discards biology as it is inefficient.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 13, 2007, 08:32:54 AM
Quote from: White Okami on May 13, 2007, 12:50:30 AM
another reson i admire the Yautja somewhat like wolves

There's absolutely no canonical source that tells us that the PREDATORS are like wolves in that way.
*Go watch the first two Predator movies and think about admiring them or not afterwards.** ::)

First dont tell me what to do your not my master second im trying to watch it but its takeing along time to get to my house thirrd roll your eyes at me again and you wont have them the next time

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Hostile eh? I'd rather not answer. It's pointless to fuel the fire.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 13, 2007, 06:35:14 PM
Hostile i wish more like normaly insainely angry but sure hostile is fine

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: White Okami on May 13, 2007, 06:45:18 PM
Quote from: Dekapitator on May 13, 2007, 06:35:14 PM
Hostile i wish more like normaly insainely angry but sure hostile is fine
Thats just taking things to a whole new level.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

woah calm down.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: gameoverman on May 13, 2007, 04:31:26 PM
So.. assuming they have space faring technology, their other technologies must be pretty advanced, thus no need for sexual reproduction.

That's a stupid and horribly flawed logic.

QuoteWhy would you need females if sexual reproduction became obsolete?   

Ooh, mysoginist eh? Why would we need males?

QuoteNo..  Daddy bird just uploads into virtual space and finds a virtual hooker.  Much easier that way.

You've got issues, man.

'No! Not sex! Abolish it!'

These aren't the middle ages any more. Let it aaalll hang out.

QuoteIt's part of our evolution (the evolution of any technology creating species actually).  Species eventually merges with it's technology, and discards biology as it is inefficient.

Yes, because we've seen this happen so many times before ::)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Guys, Sil is using better logic for this.

Also Dark horse's ideal at least is not Cliche, such as the fanboy idea of just making poorly thought up smaller Preds with boobs.

Making the females too much like our own females, we humanize them too much.

Predator males would not chose females based off of the same qualities we do.

Logically a Pred male would want the biggest strongest female, the most cunning, the most aggressive, the best skilled etc... Because she would produce him the strongest offspring.

Smaller and more delicate females, such as what human males find attractive more on average, is a stark contrast to the values of a predator.

I would think females (assuming the ones we have already seen are male and not hermaphrodites), would be every bit as big as the males, maybe even bigger and stronger as that is actually very common even on this world too.

Other than their general humanoid silhouette Preds are still alien.

Do the males (if the ones we've seen even are males) even have nipples?

If not, then I would assume females have no breasts either.

Edit: The males do NOT have nipples. I just took a look at my "creature effects of ADI" book, and it heas some very detailed pictures of the naked pred costume, all details there, with and without piant ect...

NO Nips.

Therefor, I would not expect females to have breasts either.

I would say it is very safe to say, Predators are NOT mammals.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Meathead320 on May 13, 2007, 08:32:08 PM
Guys, Sil is using better logic for this. Also Dark horse's ideal at least is not Cliche, such as the fanboy idea of just making poorly thought up smaller Preds with boobs.

Making the females too much like our own females, we humanize them too much.

Predator males would not chose females based off of the same qualities we do.

Logically a Pred male would want the biggest strongest female, the most cunning, the most aggressive, the best skilled etc... Because she would produce him the strongest offspring.

Smaller and more delicate females, such as what human males find attractive more on average, is a stark contrast to the values of a predator.

I would think females (assuming the ones we have already seen are male and not hermaphrodites), would be every bit as big as the males, maybe even bigger and stronger as that is actually very common even on this world too.

Other than their general humanoid silhouette Preds are still alien.

Do the males (if the ones we've seen even are males) even have nipples?

If not, then I would assume females have no breasts either.

Edit: The males do NOT have nipples. I just took a look at my "creature effects of ADI" book, and it heas some very detailed pictures of the naked pred costume, all details there, with and without piant ect...

NO Nips.

Therefor, I would not expect females to have breasts either.

I would say it is very safe to say, Predators are NOT mammals.

i like how everyone dosent like the female idea its funny

SiL

SiL

Oi, I'm the one fighting for it.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: White Okami on May 13, 2007, 08:35:05 PM

i like how everyone dosent like the female idea its funny

With all due respect,

I actually DO LIKE THE IDEA OF FEMALE PREDS.

I just Prefer the Dark horse version, where they do not appear "feminine" by human standards.

I think it would be much more thought out to have them be a head taller than the males, and built about the same.

Sort of like many animals on earth.

Not saying the Preds are fish, BUT one of the most agressive and hard fighting fish in fresh water, the Pikes, Northern Pike, and the North American Giant Esocid "Muskie", both have females that are about a foot longer and twice the weight of the males.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Regarding the subject of Predator reproduction, I don't think technology (not even advanced) could totally replace natural reproduction. Sure it can be used to "fix" birth disorders (if they even occur), but that's about it.
Plus, I think there'd be a lot more to a female Predator than just reproduction...

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 13, 2007, 09:03:25 PM
Regarding the subject of Predator reproduction, I don't think technology (not even advanced) could totally replace natural reproduction. Sure it can be used to "fix" birth disorders (if they even occur), but that's about it.
Plus, I think there'd be a lot more to a female Predator than just reproduction...

I agree with this 100%.

I cannot see them ever getting rid of the old fashion way of reproducing.

Hoestly, I cannot even see the suggestion going over well for it to ever happen.

Even amoungst humans, try it.

Tell your friends not to have sex, sex is bad, and that you think all human reproduction should be done in a lab.

Next thing you know you will be in the NFL.

No.Freinds.LEft club.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: Meathead320 on May 13, 2007, 09:32:43 PM
Quote from: Dekapitator on May 13, 2007, 09:03:25 PM

I agree with this 100%.

I cannot see them ever getting rid of the old fashion way of reproducing.

Hoestly, I cannot even see the suggestion going over well for it to ever happen.

Even amoungst humans, try it.

Tell your friends not to have sex, sex is bad, and that you think all human reproduction should be done in a lab.

Next thing you know you will be in the NFL.

No.Freinds.LEft club.
good to see people still in the right mind haha

Meathead320

Meathead320

Hate the idea 6 (33.3%)
Like the idea  6 (33.3%)
Indifferent  6 (33.3%)

hmmm??? :o :-X :-\ :'( :( >:( ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed