Female Predators

Started by gameoverman, May 11, 2007, 02:30:31 PM

What does everyone think of female Predators?

Hate the idea
Like the idea
Indifferent
Author
Female Predators (Read 110,842 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah I know about what they say in the comics and other sources but what about the idea in general as well?

Darkness

Darkness

Hate the idea.

Hope it's never explored in any film.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i hate that too, pred females only showd take care of the house and cook

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 11, 2007, 03:51:02 PM

Easy slipknot, you might cause an uproar with that comment..lol

If they can make them move like spider-man or that chick in blade 3 (sword fight scene) it might work.  They'd have to be bad-ass though!  on second-thought...nevermind.  I can hear it now, haha, he got killed by a girl. :P

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

hahahah but i´m just talking about female predators, not human females  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 11, 2007, 04:13:40 PM
hahahah but i´m just talking about female predators, not human females  ;D

lol...what if both Predator and human females joined up..guys think its bad now, forget about it!!  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 11, 2007, 03:51:02 PM

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

[/quote]off topic for a second but what do the dots mean cause when people do them i just think what the hell is that a pause from reading or some thing?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 12, 2007, 02:32:46 AM
off topic for a second but what do the dots mean cause when people do them i just think what the hell is that a pause from reading or some thing?
[/quote]
also like silence but what he said kinda bugged me

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I think a Predator female should be seen on film. I personally, love the idea and it was even considered for idea for Predator 3 long ago in a script draft.

Predator females could be seen as hunters in a film, or matriarch leaders of female clans.

-Rakai'Thwei

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

good thinkin Rakai. Predator Females is a fine idea. However people would think"woah a girl predator? How amazing and original!". That just seems strange to envoke surprise with gender.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...Hate the idea. We do not need to see breasted Predators fighting.

genocyber

genocyber

You kidding? That'd be awesome to see.It'd be fresh ground to break since ever since Species came along all female monsters are cop outs of that creature.All lust and insect like but no menacing alien prescence to it.I think they need female Predators.Make them beautiful to put your guard down and then shock you when they begin to skin and fillet

SiL

SiL

For once I agree with the comics - Female Preds shouldn't look different to the males to the naked eye.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: genocyber on May 12, 2007, 07:29:05 AM
Make them beautiful to put your guard down and then shock you when they begin to skin and fillet

Make them attractive to a human? That's..........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed