Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 88,857 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 13, 2012, 09:07:38 AM
You just know that it will end up happening.

Considering The guys at Gearbox were talking to Ridley and got to peak at the script.

PVTDukeMorrison

^That's what I was thinking.
p.s.   Best. Sig. Ever

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

There will be little strands of Prometheus DNA in Aliens Colonial Marines.  And little strands of Alien DNA in that Prometheus DNA.

And my God, Effectz, your signature is the best.

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

Confused!!(!)

If I pre-order now on Amazon.co.uk, do I get Hicks/Apone skins etc?

I'm aware of more goodies in the collector's edition, but I don't see anything anywhere on game retail sites - about the extras for any pre-order?

predxeno

predxeno

I'd wait for official announcements about who is selling what pre-order bonus before placing a pre-order.  Game's coming out in February so we have plenty of time.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 16, 2012, 01:51:29 AM
I'd wait for official announcements about who is selling what pre-order bonus before placing a pre-order.  Game's coming out in February so we have plenty of time.

Well, GameStop is for sure doing the movie characters and ripleys flame thrower.

predxeno

predxeno

It appears that Gamestop just got extra codes for some of the material in the Collector's Edition.  When I searched the title below, the Collector's Edition doesn't come with any preorder bonus, it appears that that is already packaged in with the set.  However, the Collector's Edition does come with some DLC that the preorder bonus does not have, specifically the Firing Range level and the Plasma Pulse Rifle and Sonic Ball Breakers upgrades.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-aliens+colonial+marines

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

Is this stuff exclusive or early access ? Can we upgrade/progress and rank up to get "Plasma Pulse Rifle" , "Sonic Ball Breakers" , etc ?

predxeno

predxeno

You probably could, but the Marine customization options might be exclusive.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I think those items are just later unlocks and they are not exclusive. I can be wrong though.

predxeno

predxeno

For many games, features like new weapons are usually unlockable or available for public download later but things like skins (Vaszuez, Hudson, etc.) and the customization options may not be available.

newbeing

newbeing

chupacabras acheronsis

Hudson looks more like Worthington than Paxton. eyes mostly, makes his face looks way bigger.

Hicks' fine. Apone and Drake need to buff up a little.

Predaker

Predaker

That pic looks like the faces were pasted onto the bodies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed