Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 928,974 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Bioshock 2.

I always thought putting Gil out of his misery was the good choice.

Oops.

Darkness

Darkness

Monster Hunter Iceborne

Loved the game that much, I bought the DLC.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 30, 2021, 06:26:25 PM
Bioshock 2.

I always thought putting Gil out of his misery was the good choice.

Oops.

Yeah if you want additional items you'll want to not kill any of those people.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Grim Dawn
Tales of Berseria

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is that what Kradan is playing?

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan plays with mud, sticks and stones. It's almost the same. He's happy to state that he's proud of his beatiful country having so much mud and believes in wisdom of its leaders as everybody should

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 01, 2021, 03:45:57 AM
Is that what Kradan is playing?

You know he isn't.

Stitch

Stitch

Started playing The Medium today. It's very much like old school Silent Hill.

Except Silent Hill runs better. Frame rates tanking from 60 to 3 is not a very playable experience.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4

I've progressed in my latest playthrough of Sweden/Lion of the North, but I'm taking a break for today from bashing my head against the wall so many times. I can only hope tomorrow Poland-Lithuania stays my ally and Brandenburg remains the Emperor thus a potentially weaker HRE... but when have I ever been so lucky in this pursuit.

So I've started a game as Brandenburg and have my sights on forming Prussia. At some point I want to try Holland and form the Netherlands and try out some colonialism too, or maybe try out feudal Japan.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 3 Remake

Enjoying this one quite a bit so far.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2021, 07:38:27 PM
Resident Evil 3 Remake

Enjoying this one quite a bit so far.
It's enjoyable. Don't let the naysayers get you down!

It's a bit more action packed than RE2R, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Beat it about 5 times now.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4

FINALLY I got the Lion of the North achievement, and even this time it was a hard fight, initially we were even losing with the war score going as far down as -50... but then Poland-Lithuania changed their minds and entered the war and like the riders of Rohan they turned the tide, and after 11 years the war ended in Protestant victory with myself as Sweden as the war leader.

I decided to steer away from Swedish exaustion and gave Switzerland a go, was aiming for Switzerlake (own 99 provinces with no ports)..... but f**king got Ruina Imperii (dismantle the Holy Roman Empire) instead, only to loose out on Switzerlake because of dat coalition against me that was was far worse than than the HRE ever was.... it was worth it.

I'm thinking of ether trying Scotland or Holland next or possibly even a Japanese diamyo.... or maybe actually taking the time to finish MH: Iceborne with my Sword and Shield main...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 3 Remake

I finished this the other day. Overall I really enjoyed it, but it could have used a little more to it, maybe put back in more of the city streets and the clock tower level. And seriously, f**k whoever decided every boss fight needed an unskippable cut scene right before it. That made dying so much more annoying than it needed to be.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm in the middle of Medievil and Pumpkin Jack. Two games with a cartoony spooky vibe. Both pretty entertaining.

I'm also a couple hours into Death Stranding. It's frustrating. I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed