AvP Movie SoundTrack Listing

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 01:26:51 PM

Author
AvP Movie SoundTrack Listing (Read 10,617 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A website called Varèse Sarabande which deals with movie soundtracks has listed the Alien vs Predator soundtrack on its shopping section.

“The score for Alien vs. Predator was composed by newcomer Harald Kloser, who, earlier this summer, composed the score for The Day After Tomorrow, a film that has now earned over $500 million at the worldwide box office. Previous Alien and Predator films have featured now-classic scores by composers Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Elliot Goldenthal and Alan Silvestri. Harald Kloser now joins this elite group.”

The soundtrack goes on sale on 31st August and this site has it priced at
$16.98. You can also find front and back cover images as well as track listings on the next page. Thanks to 343 for the news.

20040811_20

Front Cover

20040811_21

Back Cover

Tracklisting

01 1904
02 Alien Vs. Predator Main Theme
03 Antarctica
04 Bouvetoya Island
05 Down The Tunnel
06 Hanging Bodies
07 Southern Lights
08 Predator Space Ship
09 The Pyramid
10 Temple
11 Dark World
12 History Of The World
13 Alien Fight
14 I Need This
15 Weyland's End
16 Alien Queen
17 Showdown
18 The End….Or Maybe Not

Cetanu

Cetanu

Very interesting....makes the movie seem a bit short though.

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

I'll buy the cd if the i like the music from the movie. And if it's the music from the trailers im in.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

sweet     hanging bodies         makes it seem short ?  theyres 18 songs man

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

hanging  bodies    ;D  

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

ill buy it

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

hell yeah im going to buy weather i like it or not im a fan i have to have everything based on alien or pred only a true fan would collect these sort of things

Variable

Variable

This is good news. I know alot of you guys wanted it and hear it is.

predator uk

predator uk

well if your a true alien/predator fan you would buy this. thats like saying if you support a team and they lose that you will not go out and buy their memorabilia?   anderson wins......we lose

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

well u know wat i mean uk predator

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

I was hoing for it come out sooner. I don't like to wait. But I guess I'll have to.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That track listing ain't bad.  Aliens only had 9 tracks.

J

J

Considered that thing bought, I loved the music theme from the AVP main trailer.

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

O.k. one thing I don't understand.  Hopefully someone can explain this; otherwise it is a huge plot hole.  Anyway, the preds are supposed to show up every 100 years right?  Well the first time is 1904 and the time period for this movie is 2004, which is..well...100 years.  But Lex explains that her father investigated an unknown nuclear isotope exploaion that occurred in 1979.  And you know it's trying to make reference to the preds and all.  But 1979 wasn't 100 years later.

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

u could be right  FAT thats from the book though so theres a plot hole in the book not the movie unless it will be in there dont make predictions yet we must see the movie first u can make predictoin but they may not be true

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed