Merry Christmas!

Started by Darkness, Dec 16, 2006, 11:20:34 AM

Author
Merry Christmas! (Read 14,340 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everybody a happy christmas. Anybody got anything special planned?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Proper tree again this year! Woot! I love Christmas time because I'm such a festive person. I love all the trees, the decorations and lights. But my mum and dad don't. I was born into a family of Scrouges.  :-\

Last year, my friend took me up to where he lived-He's moved out, in the army now.  ;) But there was one house COVERED in lights and decorations. I don't think one centimeter of it wasn't covered.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 16, 2006, 11:20:34 AM
I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everybody a happy christmas. Anybody got anything special planned?

yeh and a happy christmas to you too D.... :)

maledoro

maledoro

Just going around and looking for windfallen Santas, Snowmen, etc.; putting a whisky bottle in their hand; taking a picture; and running off.

Milo Minderbinder

Milo Minderbinder

Playstation 2, some wine and lots of Guitar Hero - that will be my day.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If I manage to find AvP2, I'll have my usual Christmas Eve game.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Not really planning anything, just enjoying myself. Merry Christmas everyone.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Merry Christmas to you too! Wait, that wasn't politically correct, now I must force you to retract your statement wishing everyone Merry Christmas... just kidding!

Toronto has been going through hell with people trying to remove the Christmas tree from public areas as it "may offend people who do not celebrate Christmas". Ae are lucky that even our liberal politicians are defending our tradition but we still have a judge who decided to put the Christmas tree behind bars (yes a jail cell in a courthouse downtown). So yeah, other than that, I can't wait until the festivities.

My family also celebrates Christmas on January 7th as opposed to December 25th because we follow the Eastern Orthodox Christmas dates but we still open presents on December 25 anyways. Anyways, merry Christmas to everyone from me, hope you guys have a great time (and not get too drunk).

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2006, 12:36:32 PM
If I manage to find AvP2, I'll have my usual Christmas Eve game.  :P
I'll see you there, I've been dying to play AvP 2 online for a while.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

QuoteToronto has been going through hell with people trying to remove the Christmas tree from public areas as it "may offend people who do not celebrate Christmas". Ae are lucky that even our liberal politicians are defending our tradition but we still have a judge who decided to put the Christmas tree behind bars (yes a jail cell in a courthouse downtown). So yeah, other than that, I can't wait until the festivities.

I f***ing hate political correctness.

QuoteMy family also celebrates Christmas on January 7th as opposed to December 25th because we follow the Eastern Orthodox Christmas dates but we still open presents on December 25 anyways. Anyways, merry Christmas to everyone from me, hope you guys have a great time (and not get too drunk).

Are you Christian as well then? Won't be getting drunk at all; recently given up drinking....

DB

DB

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 16, 2006, 03:52:09 PMWon't be getting drunk at all; recently given up drinking....

Don't! I read an interesting article which states that drinking now and then is actually healthy for men and that, statistically, men who drink earn more money than men who don't! So don't worry, as long as you don't do anything stupid while drunk, that is! ;)

I don't really have any special plans. I was hoping we could have some family gathering, but I don't have much family here on Puerto Rico and many of my cousins are already busy adults whom will probably not stay long at such an event, anyway.

So, right now, I'm just looking forward to a great deal of relaxation.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Yeh, but I end up drinking to get drunk.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Merry Christmas to y'all! Hohohoho!  ;D

I will be going to a different city for a hot summer, yeah baby! :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This lack of snow is somewhat disheartening. Doesn't feel like Christmas.  :'(

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I agree. The again, we could get mega lucky, it start snowing on Christmas Day.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd love that. Last year I went shopping with a friend. We walked to the next town over and it started snowed on the way - this is 27th I think - and it was just so lovely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed