The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 62,559 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 14, 2021, 09:44:10 PMActually Veridyan was exclusive, then they changed their minds when it sold out.

Ah, didn't know that. Glad they changed their mind, that model is neat.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 14, 2021, 09:44:10 PMBut it really does strike me as the sort of thing that they use as an exclusive sweetner for a big box or a pointlessly limited store opening/anniversary model.

It just seems to me that if there was a time and a place to put it in a exclusive/limited box, it would have been for the new army box that even has that guy on the rulebook cover. ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, but it doesn't rule out the "come to X store in a country you aren't in on X day, for your only chance to buy this cooler than usual model". See also, those Catachan officers. IIRC there were all of four (4) of the Predator inspired one available in my entire country.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hoping for the best, because I want this model too. :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, I'm very interested but remaining cynical for now since "GW hates you and wants you to suffer" is usually the safe assumption down here.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

And so it begins...

Xenomrph

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should buy some.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I have two - the stock version, and the grey unpainted one that I'm painting up and adding a custom unmasked head.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

pics plz

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Finished a unit of Dark Angels yesterday. No pics coz no phone.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Does this mean you're back?

Why no phone? ???

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 09, 2021, 02:06:10 AM
Does this mean you're back?

Why no phone? ???

Mine died a month or two back and life has never been better without it. I may not replace it at all.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Shasvre

Shasvre

I need to stop. :-[

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Or you need more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed