July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 17, 2020, 02:13:44 PM

Author
July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced! (Read 26,592 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 19, 2020, 04:08:44 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Jul 19, 2020, 02:41:12 PM
Except about inflation. To hell with inflation.

Yes, to hell with inflation!

https://i.gifer.com/VqTN.gif

I think a lot of it has to do with import/export fees now as well.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Mr Fledge on Jul 20, 2020, 03:37:59 AM
Worst predator game ever. Awful graphics and gameplay. I refunded thank god???

Voodoo Magic

Quick!!! Someone tell me if I should thank god for my Predator refund!

;D

molasar

If you were faster with your review, I could save some dough.

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 20, 2020, 05:15:37 PM

Quick!!! Someone tell me if I should thank god for my Predator refund!

;D

😂😂😂😂

shadowedge

Question on this,  I have seen a lot of people say that the graphics in this game look bad. 

I have it on PC and on high settings I think it looks great,  perfectly serviceable. 

Does it look significantly worse on Playstation? I have not played it on Playstation. What specifically about this game does not look good to people?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 21, 2020, 09:46:29 PM
Question on this,  I have seen a lot of people say that the graphics in this game look bad. 

I have it on PC and on high settings I think it looks great,  perfectly serviceable. 

Does it look significantly worse on Playstation? I have not played it on Playstation. What specifically about this game does not look good to people?
Graphics are okay, problem is the optimization

molasar

molasar

Those people do not have a grasp of what standard PS4 hardware (the lowest common denominator) is capable. The game is build on UE4 engine which is not optimized like first party dedicated engines. Also foliage dense environment looks worse in low resolutions in comparison to blocky environment. Especially in movement. PS4 version of the game initially used FXAA post processing which was too blurry but they changed it into TXAA a month later.

Tichinde

I feel like this is a crappy thing to say, but you guys are really excited for the guy who got beaten by an ex-cop  :P 8)

Voodoo Magic

There was a weird pixelation especially in certain lighting that made it look like an older gen game at times. And the frame rate often was rough too for many. But all of it was pretty much fixed somewhere around the second update, thankfully. :)

Tichinde

I mean if alpha and city hunter are going to be paid dlc, any chance i could get the pre order jungle hunter helmet at least? I think you unlock something similar to it with the elder class though if I'm not mistaken? I'm only level 53 :P

molasar

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 22, 2020, 04:30:28 AM
I mean if alpha and city hunter are going to be paid dlc, any chance i could get the pre order jungle hunter helmet at least? I think you unlock something similar to it with the elder class though if I'm not mistaken? I'm only level 53 :P

Alpha P. is not paid DLC. He is unlockable at level 100 or with a NA exclusive code for PS4 which is a bonus included in the first limited batch of Neca's Alpha P. figurine.
JH helmet can be unlocked through Field Lockers.
And P. Elder has the JH helmet too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed