July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 17, 2020, 02:13:44 PM

Author
July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced! (Read 27,235 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

With this update, there's a new secret item that seems like only devs have atm, called of the Developer Helmet, it's a full-cover accessory for the Fire-Team and looks like a Halo helmet, datamining suggests it can be found in Field Lockers, but that has yet to be proven by actually finding it

It's also worth noting that the Predator 2 Spear is refereed as "The Classic Combistick", and not as "Classic skin for Combistick", which means it will be like the knifes, being a different model that takes a weapon slot and is the same except in looks

Kailem

Hell I've opened about 150 field lockers since yesterday's patch and I literally haven't gotten even a single one of the new shaders they added, so I'm setting my chance of ever seeing this show up as 0.0.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2020, 06:34:51 PM
Hell I've opened about 150 field lockers since yesterday's patch and I literally haven't gotten even a single one of the new shaders they added, so I'm setting my chance of ever seeing this show up as 0.0.

Oh cry me a river!!  I've seen your trophy wall!! 

;D

Kailem

Well I was lucky enough to snag one while they were still in stock! :laugh:

PAS Spinelli

Kailem

They've pretty much gotten to that point here now too. I remember a few years ago picking up the Genocide two-pack for £35. Now that's the average price of one figure on its own, and even then they can often go for more.

Samhain13

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2020, 06:34:51 PM

I bought the new predator skins patterns straight away. Those lockers are RNG madness.

Drukathi

Should I buy on PC now? Or playerbase is dead?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2020, 07:27:03 PM
They've pretty much gotten to that point here now too. I remember a few years ago picking up the Genocide two-pack for £35. Now that's the average price of one figure on its own, and even then they can often go for more.

I remember picking up the first wave of Requiem figures for £15 each!

Voodoo Magic

It's not just Neca. Price increases have spanned the entire market. I assume some of it is demand... I'm surprised how so niche some of these figures are these days... combined with inflation and the cost of raw materials. But they keep improving the quality too from head to toe, with incredible detailed paint jobs which results in higher labor costs. So I like to correlate (with exceptions) the increase in cost just to the increase in quality.  :)

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2020, 11:39:07 AM
Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2020, 07:27:03 PM

I remember picking up the first wave of Requiem figures for £15 each!

£15?! Those really were the days! Buying a NECA figure and still having change left over from a £20 note is something we can only dream of today!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 19, 2020, 01:41:06 PM
It's not just Neca. Price increases have spanned the entire market. I assume some of it is demand... I'm surprised how so niche some of these figures are these days... combined with inflation and the cost of raw materials. But they keep improving the quality too from head to toe, with incredible detailed paint jobs which results in higher labor costs. So I like to correlate (with exceptions) the increase in cost just to the increase in quality.  :)

Yeah the details have definitely improved a lot over the years. And with their move to giving a lot more of their figures the Ultimate treatment with extra accessories and stuff it's hard to complain too much.

Except about inflation. To hell with inflation. Making everything more expensive than it used to be. Just keep putting everyone's wages up and that's it! That way we all get more stuff! It's win-win!

Stitch

Kailem

Epic Online Servers, perhaps? Gotta be something along those lines, surely.

Voodoo Magic

Mr Fledge

Worst predator game ever. Awful graphics and gameplay. I refunded thank god???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed