First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,241 times)

hristo1985

hristo1985

Predator-S Thanks Predator S. I think you mean January because it cannot be 4th of December but thats good news. I expected it on the 18th!

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think this scen will be longer in the film. i shure there is a scene between the burster and the first pred attak.

unknownpredator1137

I dont get it, if thats the ship from the first movie how? because the ship in the first must had like hundreds of predators plus an elder, I doubt one hybrid really could screw up the ship.

trossen

trossen

The score is AWESOME!

Predator-S

Predator-S

Yeah, sorry, I ment January    ;D   Damn clip so cool made me loose sences. Don't forget the music will be different in the movie because the scene was cutted.

nudzi

nudzi

unknownpred, it's not the same Star Trek Klingonish ship that we saw at the end of AVP1. It has beed redesighed, and thank God for that.

unknownpredator1137

even if its redesigned, I doubt it means all the predators inside it are gone, at the end of the first movie you seen an elder and all sorts of other predators.... I highly doubt one hybrid took them all out.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

The first ship in the movie didn't look right to me either    :-\   it looked too clean cut, too brand new a ship, nothing about it made me look and feel that this was the Predator's ship, it was as if they had rented it from some Star Trek film.  THIS version's seems more with the coming tones of what we have come to expect of a Predator film.

venomp2

venomp2

In the clip, there are two ships. the one in the beginning w/ the dead body part, then the one heading back for earth again(scout ship) w/ the tail of chet+ fachugger sucking on side of tube and pred attack.

ANCIENTPREDATOR

ANCIENTPREDATOR

This is great, the predalien looks great, love the new pred's vision mode.

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

OMG I really can't belive how awsome that was. Will it really have the original Predator march? I really love that march.

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

Wow will the film acually have that cool original Predator March? I really love that theme next to Godzilla's

Christian87n

Christian87n

To everyone here that is complaining about the original tracks from alien and predator....those are temp tracks. More than likely, they won't be in the movie. Maybe a "remix" or an altered version, but not the originals.

venomp2

venomp2

also, just to keep clarifying, this is an edited clip. a lot of people think it is not. credits and missing scenes still have to be in there.

CrimsonDemonEyes

EXCELLENCE! at its true glory. THIS is how AvP SHOULD be made. this clip makes me happy.    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed