Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,779 times)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Somebody get the list of all enemies? Share if you have.

Kailem

Kailem

There's a thread about halfway down the page that has all the ones we've seen so far.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I saw on reddit that IGN let their score slip early by accident. Not sure of true but if it is they gave it a

Spoiler
7/10
[close]

Which isn't too bad actually, better than I had feared. Can't wait to read the reviews.

I'm also seeing a lot of positive talk from the folks who have it early.

Gemini

Gemini

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 21, 2021, 12:45:46 PM
That seems to happen with every title one place or another.
Interesting. I almost pulled the trigger and did an impulse buy. Kinda wanna see the reviews first though. From everything we know so far, 7/10 seems about right. No masterpiece just good solid fun and I'm sure playing with friends will be a hoot.

426Buddy

426Buddy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TaPOEDaR2ns

Seeing some gameplay videos on YouTube. Almost time, just a couple more days.

Still Collating...

There's a lot of gameplay on youtube. I'm just mad we don't get to see how the higher difficulties play out since most of the gameplay is on Standard or on Casual.

Voodoo Magic

I feel like I'm the only one on the planet having to wait for the actual game's release date to play.... :-\

Kailem

Kailem

I'll be waiting until afterwards at this point, as I still haven't gotten any shipping confirmation yet.

Voodoo Magic

Oh. Yeah. That's even worse. Sorry.

I pre-ordered mine via the Playstation store. Like Predator: Hunting Grounds I figured I'd get my hands on a cheap physical copy later.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'm going to pick it up at all. Might get it second hand when it's gone down in price. I don't know what it is, but it hasn't hyped me up at all.

BlueMarsalis79

Pretty much how I feel honestly.

Corporal Hicks

judge death

Now waiting for the release so I can install it and give it a try :D

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just came up with an update on XBOX live. Hopefully it'll just let me play once it's downloaded lol but probably not.

PVTDukeMorrison

I remember when isolation came out I was in college and I could download and play it a day early for some reason, was really hoping that would be the case for fireteam but oh well. What really sucks is that its just shy of 30gb so I cant pre-download it on steam

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed