Started by ace3g, Feb 15, 2019, 01:47:02 AM

Author
Love Death + Robots (Read 5,626 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They did the Marvel shows too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Netflix TV gets physical releases. Their films do not.

Annihilation and The Cloverfield Paradox are exceptions. Annihilation was only on Netflix internationally (it was a theatrical release in the US) and TCP was never intended to release on the platform; it was a theatrical release until Paramount got cold feet and knew that it would never make all of  its money back, so they sold it to Netflix with a one year exclusive contract. One year after it went live on Netflix a Blu-ray dropped.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

There is a trailer for season 2 on Netflix currently if you look in the "extras" tab for the first season. It isn't on YouTube or any social media yet though so I have no way of posting it here.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Found this:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

And Vol. 3 confirmed for 2022 as well:

https://twitter.com/NetflixFR/status/1384148823342141453

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Yes...can't wait...love the first season!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I enjoyed Season 2. Think I need to rewatch as I wasn't paying complete attention, but I'm sure I mostly dug it.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Had a lot of cool ideas, but felt overall disappointed. Liked the first season so much better. Most of the episodes went by too fast, didn't last long enough, just felt the pacing was off and the endings were anticlimactic and clumsy in some episodes. Half of them needed to be like an hour long. Though they had great ideas, the animation was great and the styles and stories will definitely stick with me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The way I see it, I think this season was more of a flat line than the first. The first season had higher highs, but also lower lows; this bunch just kind of sat around the middle.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Nothing in the first Season's more of a dud than the opener to this one though.

PredBabe

PredBabe

I recently got into this series a couple months ago so didn't have to wait quite as long for the second season to release.
Only a handful of episodes from season 2 really stood out to me though, season 2 left a lot more to be desired. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/NetflixGeeked/status/1465780305109811201

'The Art of Love, Death + Robots' Illustrated Companion Book Includes Stunning Images, Foreword by John Scalzi

https://collider.com/love-death-and-robots-art-book-images-foreword/

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Oh lovely.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 30, 2021, 09:00:32 PM
Oh lovely.
Also deathly, and robotly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed