The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread

Started by FiorinaFury161, Feb 18, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

Do you like the skull in the Alien head?

Love the SKULL
It's ok
It makes no difference on how I feel about the Alien
Dislike the SKULL
Hate The SKULL
Hate The SKULL and the people who love it
Author
The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread (Read 140,302 times)

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Trash Queen on Sep 19, 2021, 06:42:42 PM
It's nothing but human features and human technology, an invention specific to us particularly, that's what it's made up of.

Well the tail isn't human, the elongated skyll/ head is more akin to a whale, the piping rip cage with a spine that has smoke stacks isn't human. I suppose you could say the hands were humanesque, but a tongue that had teeth and bites you isn't human.

So in my humble opinion, the Xenomorph has few human characteristics compared tp its alien ones.

BlueMarsalis79

The elongated head's a human phallus with teeth, the inner jaw's also a phallus with teeth, the rib cage's inhuman but still relates to us specifically.

It's nothing but human features mixed with technology.

Biomechanics if you will.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Trash Queen on Sep 20, 2021, 10:32:18 AM
The elongated head's a human phallus with teeth, the inner jaw's also a phallus with teeth, the rib cage's inhuman but still relates to us specifically.

It's nothing but human features mixed with technology.

Biomechanics if you will.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0svq1SvQ0k/U3RZ6ghh_iI/AAAAAAAAS-k/9qKBmCmBcjM/s1600/HR+Giger1.jpg

Hmm.. Its an intriguing point of view. I wonder if Giger was prophetic, that we will become the Xenomorph, the biting tongue of Xeno a metaphor for how people bite and devour one another with words online (not these forums, but twitter, oh boy), the elongated head being our access to knowledge because the internet, and so our minds have expanded.

Huggs

The enlarged phallus. The drive to cover in secretions, to immobilize, to replicate.

Hmm. Perhaps some have ascended already.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 21, 2021, 11:44:57 PM
The enlarged phallus. The drive to cover in secretions, to immobilize, to replicate.

Hmm. Perhaps some have ascended already.

Stop hacking my webcam

Kradan

I prefer no eyes look. Not because it makes the creature less-human-more-Alien but because it's a cool feature that makes design unique

Please, no "but it's not eyes, it's eye sockets, eeeeee!". It's still an implication of eyes

#TeamNoSkull

[cancerblack]

What about no skull, but googly eyes glued to the carapace?

Kradan

That's dumb and you know it

[cancerblack]

Huggs

I like it.

Its got a certain something.

[cancerblack]

Huggs

He looks like he'd catch you, if he didn't have to sh*t so bad.

[cancerblack]

To me it looks like he stepped in something he wasn't expecting.

Huggs

There exists a weapon we have not seen.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 24, 2021, 08:21:15 PM
I prefer no eyes look. Not because it makes the creature less-human-more-Alien but because it's a cool feature that makes design unique

Please, no "but it's not eyes, it's eye sockets, eeeeee!". It's still an implication of eyes

#TeamNoSkull

#TeamNoSkull

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed