Kradan

Kradan

Emu war is my personal fav

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I had never heard of that one  :laugh: *google-time*

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My head hurts rom trying to figure out what I want and what's a deal breaker for a physiclal copy of an Evangelion collection.

Blu-ray actually came out pretty recently with show and movie all together... but the standard edition is Netflix only and I watched some comparison videos and yes while the Netflix version has more professional voice actors overall the delivery is more painful in parts and even some of the more comedic parts are feel gutted because of it, and I've even heard that some translations are too literal and how the script is changed in parts. I don't so much blame the voice actors but rather Netflix itself.

Then there is the collector's edition which actually comes with the ADV dub as a bonus but at a much higher price tag... and even the classic wasn't spared as they took Fly Me To The Moon out of that too.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 17, 2022, 03:21:32 PM
Unfortunately that is a rare option for me as I live where what some might consider to be "the ass end of nowhere".

As do I. The nearest places to get any hobby goods (which is 90% of my limited discretionary spending) are all 5-6 hours away. Buying online doesn't have to mean Amazon.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 17, 2022, 07:23:24 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 17, 2022, 03:21:32 PM
Unfortunately that is a rare option for me as I live where what some might consider to be "the ass end of nowhere".

As do I. The nearest places to get any hobby goods (which is 90% of my limited discretionary spending) are all 5-6 hours away. Buying online doesn't have to mean Amazon.

Yee.

Actually for a lot of my collectibles Amazon ain't even an option since in that regard it sucks so I go to places like Tokyo Otaku Mode, AmiAmi, Mandarake, Sideshow, BigBadToyStore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Made it about 8/9 days into the year before wanting to throw something at the wall in anger. I think that's the win.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2022, 09:26:22 AM
Made it about 8/9 days into the year before wanting to throw something at the wall in anger. I think that's the win.

It's rough living in the UK innit mate?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

My mom is sick with covid now.  And she's unvaxxed.  And in her 70s.

Kradan

Kradan

Damn  :-\ I hope she gets better

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah me too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

For United States residents, the link to order a set of four rapid tests has gone live: https://special.usps.com/testkits

Four tests isn't exactly much (not even enough to test everyone in a single household for a lot of people) but... hopefully this might become the start of regular free shipments. Not going to cross my fingers, though...

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 18, 2022, 05:40:42 PM
My mom is sick with covid now.  And she's unvaxxed.  And in her 70s.

So worrisome.

Wishing her a speedy recovery

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

At work and someone wants to donate these 2 small animal traps, then after they are in my hands he says "Yea this lady never cleaned them up so there were like 6 skeletons in them".

Thanks I hate it.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Being up all night's not good for your health but it can be fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed