What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought!

Started by Keg, Jun 07, 2011, 08:48:04 PM

Author
What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought! (Read 51,028 times)

Ghost Rider

Their newest album.

Bat Chain Puller

It's a fantastic fall for new music that stirs me.

jhsnake999

My favourite singer Buddy Holly.

Deathbearer

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

For me, album of the year, hands down:

MrLee

ok

For Christmas ive ordered the entire NIN back catalogue (not remix albums and such, main albums)

I intend to get the remaster of Suedes first album.

I also got Mansun's - Attack of the Grey Lantern and Six.

Keg

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 16, 2011, 08:07:59 AM
For me, album of the year, hands down:

http://www.bingelistening.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/danger-mouse-daniele-luppi-rome.jpg

It's f**king superb isnt it. Only just listened to Broken Bells album for the first time last month too. Danger Mouse is a f**king genius.

Cee Lo Green, The Grey Album, Gorillaz, DangerDoom, The Rapture, Sparklehorse, The Good The Bad & The Queen, Black Keys, Broken Bells, Daniele Lupi and even Banksy for f**ks sake. The man's got his fingers dipped in some mighty fine pies!

Space Sweeper

I worship very few people. But Danger Mouse is one of them; he collabs with the best.

And yeah, I just got into Broken Bells too, they're amazing.

Keg

Bought a few today. Some I alreayd have downloaded but didnt own a physical copy. I got a few baragins in a second hand shop too. Picked up a pretty neat Special Edition of Gorillaz - Demon Days which had awesome packaging (it was a clear plastic case with a cardboard interior that you can fold in different ways to have a different Gorillaz character on the front. Got that and their first album for a fiver.

Also picked up
Aeroplane - In Flight Entertainment
Janelle Monae - Archandroid
Happy Mondays - Greatest Hits
M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming (didnt even know this was a double album until I bought it)
Zola Jesus - Stridulum II
Laura MArling - A Creature I Dont Know
The Long Blondes - Someone To Drive You Home
The Futureheads - News & Tributes
She & Him - A Very She & Him Christmas - First Christmas album ive ever bought. Come on it's Zooey what did you expect. I'll also be picking up Emmy The Great's christmas album on Monday. What have I become.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Nov 17, 2011, 07:46:51 PM
Picked up a pretty neat Special Edition of Gorillaz - Demon Days which had awesome packaging (it was a clear plastic case with a cardboard interior that you can fold in different ways to have a different Gorillaz character on the front. Got that and their first album for a fiver.
That packaging is beautiful. It's the reason I've literally bought the album three times.  :laugh:

As for me:

So much amazing stuff that was missing from the regular soundtrack version, most of my favorite cues that I had been desperately looking for, are on here infact. Only $5, awesome buy... really gets me amped up for Mass Effect 3 as well.

Keg

Listening to the Zola Jesus album now. f**k a duck, its unreal. So powerful.

SM

Not an album I'll be buying - but I lolled heartily.

JB HiFi - you've done it again!!

Pn2501

Quote from: SM on Nov 30, 2011, 09:57:00 PM
Not an album I'll be buying - but I lolled heartily.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/earworm/files/2011/11/lulu.jpg

JB HiFi - you've done it again!!

Hahaha.

Machine Head - Unto the Locust
Disturbed - The Cost Children
Chimaira - The Age of Hell (not arrived yet)
Korn - The Path of Totality (came out today, so hopefully will arrive today or tomorrow)

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed