World of Warcraft

Started by randy4321, Jul 31, 2009, 01:51:14 AM

Author
World of Warcraft (Read 4,472 times)

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

WoW could be a pain in the ass sometimes, it would lag during raids while im tanking and im on a oceanic server. (Australian=me :))

randy4321

randy4321

ooh ok thanks guys, im probly gunna install WoW in a lil here.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i used to play but after a while i think i got to lvl 58 or sumit i got bored of doing the same thing, quest to lvl then maybe go with as group to a instance then going back to quests, just get fallout 3 or call of duty 4

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I personally love Guild Wars

randy4321

randy4321

Anyone play? I have started trial accounts on dunemaul. A mage and druid, and seem to be having a bit of a problem. there are 2 trial accounts but under the same email battlnet account. wow1 and wow2, if I want to keep both characters what do I do? pay for a transfer? and to upgrade to the real game will I have to buy all games classic, tbc, and the wotlk? cause when I go to upgrade for my account for online it only has a price of 19.99 idk if thats the classic and if I buy that will it make me buy the next 2? Im not sure how this works.

Huol

Huol

Used to play until BC screwed everything up.

I heard the new expansion pack fixes a lot of things but eh I dunno if I can be bothered again.

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

I will start playing again when Cataclysm comes out :D

randy4321

randy4321

I may get into if I dont have to pay to transfer that char onto the other account. and would I have to pay for all the expansions and original game to play? Im not trying to spend over 80 dollars for wow expansions. Thats my blackops money.

randy4321

randy4321

Bump

Vickers

Vickers

Haters gonna hate, masters gonna bate.

Anyone here play WoW?  Mists of Pandaria is easily one of my favourite expansion packs.  It introduces many cool features, tweaks existing features and there's just so much to do at level 90.  In fact, I'm surprised at how many people are loving it compared to how they were bitching about it before.

And, no, it's not Kung Fu Panda. 8) Pandas were part of WoW lore before Kung Fu Panda was even an idea.  WoW has always had a hint of humour throughout but the Pandaren are an awesome race.  I'm still sticking to my night elf main though.

gvamp

gvamp

I picked this up again because of the new Expansion. I haven't created a Panderan yet but may do so once I end game my lvl 27 Worgen hunter.

I picked the game up last April (2011) because Cata really caught my attention and also I'm a huge werewolf fan which is what a Worgen is basically. Sadly I picked a crappy server because I only see about one or two people running around when I play; most times I don't see anyone. So I'm stuck soloing save for my pet.

I plan on Shadowsong.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Never bothered with this game after getting to level 45. Realized that MMO's just weren't for me since I was strictly a single player person then. Now I probably am on the fence of single player and multi-player, but all I know is that WoW is not going to get picked up by me anymore. It was fun while it lasted for me, and I really did have some awesome memories to go with it.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: gvamp on Oct 15, 2012, 06:55:35 AM
I picked this up again because of the new Expansion. I haven't created a Panderan yet but may do so once I end game my lvl 27 Worgen hunter.

I picked the game up last April (2011) because Cata really caught my attention and also I'm a huge werewolf fan which is what a Worgen is basically. Sadly I picked a crappy server because I only see about one or two people running around when I play; most times I don't see anyone. So I'm stuck soloing save for my pet.

I plan on Shadowsong.

I'm on a European server and the realm I'm on is quite busy, especially now with MoP out.  And I'm lucky to be in a really big and friendly guild that always have something going on but there's never an obligation to do something unless you've committed yourself to it in advance.

I'm having loads of fun and always finding something to do and keeping it balanced at the same time.  It's great.  I will say this though, it's about the only game I'm playing right now.  So I don't find myself splitting game time between different games. :P And one of my friends who I know offline is in the same guild, so that's always fun.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Played it once, never liked it.

gvamp

gvamp

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 15, 2012, 03:19:51 PM
Quote from: gvamp on Oct 15, 2012, 06:55:35 AM

I plan on Shadowsong.

I'm on a European server and the realm I'm on is quite busy, especially now with MoP out.  And I'm lucky to be in a really big and friendly guild that always have something going on but there's never an obligation to do something unless you've committed yourself to it in advance.

I'm having loads of fun and always finding something to do and keeping it balanced at the same time.  It's great.  I will say this though, it's about the only game I'm playing right now.  So I don't find myself splitting game time between different games. :P And one of my friends who I know offline is in the same guild, so that's always fun.

I'm always getting random requests to join some random guild but I usually always decline them. I was only in one guild and that was on Everquest 2; I went that route instead of WoW and got really hooked on it. Then I changed my mind once Cata came out and got into WoW. I'm thinking about paying $20 or whatever and transfering to a new server because I'm kind of stuck at right now as I can't fight the enemies in my area due to them being high level so they pretty much own me and my pet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed