World of Warcraft

Started by randy4321, Jul 31, 2009, 01:51:14 AM

Author
World of Warcraft (Read 4,490 times)

randy4321

randy4321

I used to play private servers because i didnt feel like paying because its pointless so i eventually uninstalled it or someone did, If i download the trial would I have all the resources the real game has or no? Would I have to download the whole retail game again? Do i need a cd-key?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I would pass on WoW man, there are much better MMORPGs out there.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 31, 2009, 02:07:04 AM
I would pass on WoW man, there are much better MMORPGs out there.
Like what?, because I dont waste my time on any other mmo's

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Lord of the Rings Online is great, and most of the people who play are adults, not 12 year olds, which is a good thing. :D

Age of Conan is also good once you get into it, not to mention it is one of the most adult MMORPG out there.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 31, 2009, 02:13:35 AM
Lord of the Rings Online is great, and most of the people who play are adults, not 12 year olds, which is a good thing. :D

Age of Conan is also good once you get into it, not to mention it is one of the most adult MMORPG out there.
I knew u were gunna say lotro lol, is it good?? I looked at video's it looks ok not as good as wow though, any good features?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Tons of features, but the real thing which stands out compared to WoW is the PvP (Also known as the Entenmoors in game) is much better. A player can choose to become a monster (Orc, Uruk Hai, Warg, etc...) at level ten and enter the Entenmoors and fight with players characters that are level 40+. It's very challenging, and very fun. Kind of like a mini war lol.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 31, 2009, 02:50:55 AM
Tons of features, but the real thing which stands out compared to WoW is the PvP (Also known as the Entenmoors in game) is much better. A player can choose to become a monster (Orc, Uruk Hai, Warg, etc...) at level ten and enter the Entenmoors and fight with players characters that are level 40+. It's very challenging, and very fun. Kind of like a mini war lol.
Wait a warg? is there any videos of the entenmoors and monsters u can link me too? can u be a monster from the start or what? and whats the point?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

This is the info on Monster Play. (Keep in mind the site may be a bit behind, as the game was recently updated, but most of the info is what you will find in game)

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Category:Monster_Play

The point of the Entenmoors is for the Free Peoples, your main Character (Hobbit, Dwarf, Elf, or Man) to fight the forces of Angmar (Monster players) once you reach the certain level requirement. All creatures in the Entenmoors are players with the exception of a few NPCs at certain locations.

Also, to become a monster character, you must become level 10 on a main character.

randy4321

randy4321

Oh ok, any other good mmo's I should at least try?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Diablo 2, although that isn't really like WoW or LOTRO, it is still a great MMO.

Huol

Huol

I'll be moving onto DCUonline whenever that comes out.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Only ever saw this game on the South Park Special where they try to stop the fat guy with no life lol.  :D

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

ive recently got back into the game after countless tries of quiting, wow is alright but I agree with Hudson there are better mmos out there.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Hydromaphica on Jul 31, 2009, 01:57:06 PM
ive recently got back into the game after countless tries of quiting, wow is alright but I agree with Hudson there are better mmos out there.

There really aren't which is a shame.

Everything else is tanking badly.

Save for EvE. Though WoW is mediocre its probably the most stable MMORPG out there, pingwise.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Lord of the Rings is stable, just got to make sure you get on the right Server.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed