"Brain Wipe"
(Story)

"The Master of Sound"
(with Michael Reaves)

Righteous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDTjMooYTBE

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

When I play football, and one or two of the guys ready a big shot, one of them always shouts "Steve Perry".
Never understood why.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Holy crap, glad you're not dismembered!  That's a horrible story, honestly, I wonder what in the hell happened?

On a different note, how about a consolidated "Steve Perry's Answers" thread, so we know what's already been asked and what hasn't?  I feel like a tool asking him something he's already answered 34 pages back.  ;D  My suggestion, hope to see it, would be a cool read.

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

That's a brilliant idea.  I can't remember which page it's on, but I'd really hate to have to sift through the whole thread to see how Steve Perry pronounces Yautja.  An answers sticky would be great!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Page 1 it was, my friend  ;D

I loved the comment that said "GET TO DA YAUTJAAA!"
Apparently its pronounced "Yah-oot-cha"

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 08, 2010, 02:14:13 AM
Apparently its pronounced "Yah-oot-cha"
And yet spelled as if pronounced, "yout-cha". Since we use Roman letters to represent the non-Roman (and non-human) word, wouldn't "Yaootja" be more accurate?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Probably because it looks kinda silly. But nonetheless, I am no Predator expert.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed