[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2010, 04:47:13 PM

Author
[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed (Read 44,825 times)

Axlotl

Axlotl

Probably time to replace my processor. AMD Sempron 3100+

kaizerdan

kaizerdan

@vainistro Yes i agree, but that is why mass console gamers are killing the battle for best graphics in games... the developers want to sell the most so it is a console game first.. .just has the ability to turn up a few settings on pc... same with the junk that is COD:MW2

Sabres21768

So, is STEAM going to be a requirement to play this?

I didn't see it in the list, so I'm hoping not.

DOOMSDAY-1

xp 32bit
core 2 duo e7200 - 2.53GHz
8600gt  512mb
2gb RAM

What you think?

PGP023

PGP023

wow my labtop PC going to kick ass once i get it from the factory, and hook it up to my 60 inch HD TV(3D ready)    :o   .

Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 4GB system, WIndows 7
Wireless keyboard and mouse
512MB ATI HD4570!!!!!!!!!(video card), will kick PS3 and 360 grahics,  I have 360 and PS3.
And alot of other stuff I do not have time to post.

The Son of Paragus

Hmm i got:

Windows Vista 64 Bit
Intel Core Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40 GHz
4 GB Memory
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 256 DDR2

Im sure about the QuadCore processor and the 4 GB
But can anyone tell me if it'll run on high or even ultra with my video card?

Greetings

The Son of Paragus

Oh and i pre ordered my Hunter edition, wich were the other editions?

PGP023

PGP023

8800 shoud be suffice for ultra.  Soon of Paragus, I know some people go over board and there still would not make any difference, but Id say you would have a good chance in maxing out in terms of the games level output in graphic design.

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

Well, Im getting it for Xbox, cause the only thing I use my computer for is World of Warcraft and homework. Still, Im jealous of you guys. Got better gear in your comps than me.   :-\  

The Son of Paragus

@PGP023 : Thanks allot for replying, but i wonder if the 256 DDR2 is sufficient... And if it supports DX 11

computergenius.

computergenius.

will it run with my GTX295?

8800 is a much bigger number than 295   ???  

Silhouette

Silhouette

The Son of Paragus: If I where you I would upgrade my gfx card to at least a 9800GTS as your cards video ram is DDR2 and therefore too slow Imho and you would also benefit by having atleast 512 mb ram, the rest of your system is fine especially that Quad core Cpu ;-)

Krio

Krio

Good the PC specs are weak on this game.   8)  

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz
4.0GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GTX 280 1.0 GB
DirectX 11

Hope this game will be good

PGP023

PGP023

computergenesis, when did you get your video card?  If its a couple years old I recommend upgrading.  You can get 8800 type cards, I think there under 100 bucks but not sure.  If you have a labtop that has a slot for a video card, should be able to just hook the card up on the side of teh labtop, this way you do not have to take your computer apart.  Labtops are beginning to replace desktop computers and will get more advanced in years to come obviously.  if you have a desktop your going to need to open up your computer and find the video card if your going to upgrade.  Also Son of Peragus, Ill look it up for ya on teh DDR2 thing.

The Son of Paragus

@PGP023: I thank thee! Ill await.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed