Aimbot hackers are ruining the AVP2 online multiplayer

Started by AVP-CAPCOM, Apr 30, 2020, 11:18:55 PM

Author
Aimbot hackers are ruining the AVP2 online multiplayer (Read 5,950 times)

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Ever played aliens vs predator 2 multiple player and noticed someone who always seems to score perfect headshots, no bullets missed, within a millisecond of you spawning from across the map?

Pulse Rifles animations that glitch but the spray of bullets hit every target for an instant kill

A seemingly endless body-count with the above 100% of the time.

Well you're dealing with hackers and cheaters. Here is an aimbot in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOZLBofp9s&t=14s

You'll notice the aimbot uses the smartguns auto-tracking "beeping" to indicate an immediate headshot is ready, regardless of which direction a gun is facing.

So next time some smart-arse says "learn to aim" "learn to play", just tell them you know an aimbot when you see one.

AVPLGV

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG! they have a perfect aim and if you complain about it, they say "learn to play, f*cking noob".

You can't even respawn because they're already shooting you.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

It's even worse when you realise multiplayer has a "turn based" system where, whoever has the "best aim", the already glitchy server has the decide within a millisecond whose shot registered first. Of course its the aimbot every time usually due to "accuracy".

So the old adage of "learn to shoot better than the cowboys" doesn't apply here.

Got to say having some AVP2 multiplayer is better than no AVP2, but I fondly recall when the game ran on official servers and blatant hackers and cheaters were kicked and banned. Cause your account was locked into your game copy's "authentication key".

It isn't only the corporate faction cheating. I saw aliens crawling on the "skybox" texture outside of the arena where you can't even hit them with a scope rifle.Further proof of hacking on the ALIEN side as they too have have aimbot and speeded up, matrix style movements now.

KingKenny

There is far less cheating on servers nowadays as many cheat exploits have been patched.

The videos you posted are from 2008 when there was far more cheating going on. The official servers that Sierra ran had even more cheating on them.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: KingKenny on May 04, 2020, 03:29:40 PMThere is far less cheating on servers nowadays as many cheat exploits have been patched.

Is that why a player's glitching "stuttering" pulse rifle, not aimed correctly was making 5 straight kills per 3 seconds but getting killed easily due to no skill but plenty of aimbot was live not 10 seconds ago on the only live server?

150 kills in a 10 minutes match from an unskilled player?

Quote from: KingKenny on May 04, 2020, 03:29:40 PMThe official servers that Sierra ran had even more cheating on them.

I was on the official servers in 2008 and I can say that is complete bs.

The issues started with the saviour mod and haven't recovered since. We are only playing, getting 40% fun of what the original servers were as there is no moderators to kick cheaters, not to mention too much gaming lag.

As for the videos they are demonstrating what complete w*ankstains use in multiplayer, which aimbots are alive and well in 2020. The widespread use in the only servers still live, which at present is 1 or 2 servers at best.

KingKenny

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 04, 2020, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: KingKenny on May 04, 2020, 03:29:40 PMThere is far less cheating on servers nowadays as many cheat exploits have been patched.

Is that why a player's glitching "stuttering" pulse rifle, not aimed correctly was making 5 straight kills per 3 seconds but getting killed easily due to no skill but plenty of aimbot was live not 10 seconds ago on the only live server?

150 kills in a 10 minutes match from an unskilled player?

Quote from: KingKenny on May 04, 2020, 03:29:40 PMThe official servers that Sierra ran had even more cheating on them.

I was on the official servers in 2008 and I can say that is complete bs.

The issues started with the saviour mod and haven't recovered since. We are only playing, getting 40% fun of what the original servers were as there is no moderators to kick cheaters, not to mention too much gaming lag.

As for the videos they are demonstrating what complete w*ankstains use in multiplayer, which aimbots are alive and well in 2020. The widespread use in the only servers still live, which at present is 1 or 2 servers at best.

Record the cheating in process or at least take screenshots of it with F8. Then post the evidence. Posting videos that are over a decade old doesn't help. They had different methods of cheating back then.

The official Sierra servers had players who would cheat to the extent of free flying over the top of alesserfate, with invicibility on, and lock on rockets rapid firing everywhere. There hasn't been anyone cheating that bad in 2020.

There are no moderators?

I am a moderator/admin of all the AvPUnknown servers. If you post video of a player cheating on those servers and notify me, I will ban them. If you post video of them cheating on those servers I can ban them afterwards as well. If you ping me on Discord while in a server with someone cheating, I will investigate as well. AvPUnknown servers have about 5 moderators. If you play on another server I can't help you there.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Rather than quote I'll highlight points.

1. An aimbot is still an aimbot whether 2008 or 2020 so those videos are as relevant and useful today for me AVPLGVMexico. So I don't understand why you are so dismissive. It's also one of the worst hacks as its not so obvious to the uninitiated hence "mexico" or many others who have read this thread.

2. I think a flying human character firing off rockets like hellfire missiles would at least be obvious as a hacker.

3. I don't thave the PC or CPU to simultaneously play and record gaming videos. They've come out being unusable.

4. Regarding moderators, unsure if it was AVPunknown. I usually head to servers that has the most players. But the players often note "unamed corporate is using aimbot" in the text chat. So can your mods not read and act on this?

5. How can you ban a player if there is no licence key. All a cheater has to do is rename themselves and their IP address changes each day so.....

x-M-x

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 05, 2020, 07:36:16 AM
5. How can you ban a player if there is no licence key. All a cheater has to do is rename themselves and their IP address changes each day so.....

Banning is done by hardware ID not by IP (it's been like that for years)

Feel free to check the discord and play on some decent servers.

:)

AVP-CAPCOM

Now you mention it, x-M-x, a player was complaining that he got banned for cheating despite "the code" he used he claims was not an actual cheat.

;D

He mentioned something about xMx so I guess he was referencing you?  :laugh:

x-M-x

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 08, 2020, 07:50:34 AM
Now you mention it, x-M-x, a player was complaining that he got banned for cheating despite "the code" he used he claims was not an actual cheat.

;D

He mentioned something about xMx so I guess he was referencing you?  :laugh:

No idea

But hardware ban is working as it should.

SonicFox [SG_CMD]

Marine Hard and myself are the moderators for the SG-2 servers. If you have any problems on our servers you can reach us via email or on our website sgcavp2.net

Best,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed