Three New AvP Clips

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 08:37:25 PM

Author
Three New AvP Clips (Read 20,532 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Three new clips from Alien vs Predator have been posted on IGN FilmForce – the first shows Weyland talking about the expedition, then the second clip is a compilation of scenes but the new one is seeing Adele Rousseau facehugged. Finally, the third shows Verheiden fall down a hole, breaks is leg and encounters an Alien.

20040811_12

Download: Seven Days Ago… | Did You Hear That? | Get Me Out Of Here

The quality of these clips is not so good but you can find screenshots of all the new scenes on the next page. Thanks to CelticPredator for the news.

Seven Days Ago…

20040811_01

20040811_02

20040811_03

20040811_04

20040811_05

Did You Hear That?

20040811_06

20040811_07

20040811_08

20040811_09

20040811_10

20040811_11

20040811_12

Get Me Out Of Here

20040811_13

20040811_14

20040811_15

20040811_16

20040811_17

20040811_18

20040811_19

Amazing footage again!!!

HeavyPred

HeavyPred

These clip are awesome!   ;D  

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

man that would be hell scary being the guy who breaks his leg    ???  

Erez

Erez

Lex refuses to come at first reminds me of Ripley in Aliens. The way Sebastian opens his eyes is so funny    :D  , And I hope to see some blood in the scene where the two aliens come to kill Verheiden. I hope it's not like Sebastian hears his screams from above and you see nothing. Anyway, the footage is awesome! Long wait till October, so frustrating...    ???  

J

J

The clips are great ... NOW LETS BRING ON THE MAIN COURSE!!   ;D  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I wish I could bring myself to view these, but after the last two, I'd be slapping myself for ruining all of this fun (which, if I don't see this stuff, will probably make me enjoy the movie a lot more) so until I've seen the movie in a few days, I'm going on an AVP spoiler diet. :(

Demonic Predator

Demonic Predator

That last clip, "Get me out of here" looks trippy as hell. When Verheiden falls and breaks his leg, he starts screaming, your heart starts racing. I think thats fantastic acting right there. The bone cracking was awesome.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Lalalaa! I aint watching any more spoilers    :D   If I do I wont be as mindblown when I see it

VERITAS

VERITAS

Hey, just one thing,,,Has anybody else noticed that the Aliens blood in alot of these clips looks kinda hokey? Now befor you all start ripping me apart and calling me a hater, I'm just going to say that I am not disapointed in the clips at all, I cant wait till Friday. The movie DOES look awesome.  I just think that with alot of Andersons movies the CGI effects are really noticable (sp?) and I just feel that way about the Alien blood in the posted clips. Maybe I'm just on crack...does anybody agree with me?

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

;)   Still can't get past the fact that Adele is getting facehugged in this movie, which I think is unethical - such a beautiful and graceful face doesn't deserve a facehug; how about a less attractive one, ie. Verheiden's mug... no wonder editing the movie has taken so long... a face-ethic dilemma, that is.    ;)  

GJL

GJL

Damn those are cool, i love the facehuggers attacking the chick, but whats that wierd sound before she gets face hugged. anyways bring on September 13th (us aussies have to wait a month)

<ACHILLES>

<ACHILLES>

this isnt fair. I have to wait another month. Bullshit.  Americans are lucky bastards   >:D    P.S. The clips were cool

mrlee

mrlee

i only watched the get me outa here clip loved it. I aint watchin the rest dont wanna ruin the movie. The aliens did not sound right though, they sounded like velocaraptors outa jurassic park 1. I have to wait till oct 22nd thats pretty lame(i saw a AVP poster in cinemas in england, it says autum 2004). btw the actor who says he is gonna help him, is that the guy with the stutter in pearl harbour

No, shit. Yes, and Trainspotting and Black Hawk Down. Good actor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed