Paul Anderson Q&A Updates

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 10:52:28 PM

Author
Paul Anderson Q&A Updates (Read 8,536 times)

J

J

U know it makes sense Dogman    ;D   theres only so much the man can answer.  Don't worry, am sure when the RIGHT time ocurrs he'll answer ALL the questions people been curious about.   8)  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

Theres still a chance,AVP has a chance for being a classic gold mine for the future of Aliens and Predator,thanks god hes putting in god music,i own the alien 2 and 3 soundtrack,and the score is great,music is very important to a film,music can evoke a strong mood thank god hes not putting in rock music! hearing Korn in the back round awhile a predator shoots up the place hahahahahah,that would be very stupid,good thing he is using good classic music. Music is one of the most important elements to a film,and the sound effects too.

Setiana

Setiana

Sweet. I always wanted to know how they did the alien and predator sounds. And I think it was pretty funny how he introduced it. Good for him. At least he's taking the time to read letters and answer fan questions.   So what if he's avoiding a rating question? What does the rating really matter? It'll probably be gorier then we think. There's a lot of PG-13 movies out there that have a surprising amount of gore and violence, and scary moments. LotR is a good example for violence and freaky moments, but it isn't a gore fest. PG-13 doesn't automatically mean kiddy movie.   I'm just happy they made AvP, and so far, it doesn't look completely retarded. Sure there are a few things that make me cringe, and yes I do consider myself a big fan, but... it's just a movie. You can love it, you can hate it. It's just his interpretation of AvP. Everyone sees it differently. I wish people would stop thinking Anderson took the job just to piss people off...  I think if he'd had control, it'd be R for sure. But let's remember, it's Fox who's in charge. They want money, just like every other stupid Hollywood company. Money money money. Pg-13 means more people can go see it. They want to rake in as much cash as they can. They don't care about the fans or PA's desire to make it gory and true to the other movies. They just want as much money as they can possibly squeeze out of it.   I do wish they'd thought of a better plot though.  Wish they'd done it in the Aliens time frame. Maybe the sequel. I want to see MARINES darn it, with pulse rifles. Not silly scientists and clumsy security team people.   Oh well... I'm just happy they made a movie at all.

J

J

Spoken like a true fan Setiana.     IT WILL DOMINATE FULLSTOP   ;D  

HellAlien

HellAlien

Well these r not primordial questions but they r still interesting to read and funny .  I would love to see that guy gettin to the eggs while the queen is lookin at him saying " you will die soon, believe me you will " Ahahaha. It was great from PA. He has humour. Its cool to know how they did the sounds. cool info.   This will be great, i would love to c him answer better questions but we will not hear from that rating and its better that way. We will c The truth in the movie, and we will not be disapointed Im sure.

Baseman

Baseman

Set up for disappointment:  You know, I think it can be a good thing to think that this movie will suck, because then you will not have your expectations too high (b/c no matter who made this movie, where, when, why how, us true AVP fans know that it can never be as good as the one we have already written and directed in our heads).  And when we see the movie, and it is half-way decent, we will walk out the theater like this   :)    But then again, don't bash the movie so much that even if the movie is good, you are still going to hate it just b/c of the rating and/or the director/producer.  Whatever.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

100% right, finally a person who knows what hes talking about.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I dont mean to sound like a Cookies or nothing but what lame questions and of no real signifigence, and whos to know if this is even anderson himself answering these, for all we know it could be his uncles brothers, best friends gay lovers dog that answers these things.Im sorry but reading that was pretty retarded to say the least, sure its done in a comedic aproach, but thats not what i want right know.In the illustrius words of Red Foreman,..........  " what a dumb ass! ".These questions are even being answered like there intended for a freaking pg 13 year old.I was expecting good knowlegable questions and more so the answers after seeing the profesionalism of that sweet looking behind the scenes book thats coming out, but instead got pointless questions with rediculous answers, ya its kinda cool to find out how some of the noices were made but who realy gives a sh!t about that stuff when theres more important questions to be asked like....................................   how long could you say the movie will be  do you have a sequel in mind if this ones a hit and if so do you already have ideas for it if you will be involved in the 2nd one  will there be a few surprises in store that we havnt seen or read about in the trailers/featurettes and the novel  does the novel come close to the actual movie in being a scene for scene telling  why did you go with the alien res designs when you kept saying that the design for the aliens in this would be inspiered by the Giger/Scott alien design  what kind of new weapons will we see in this othere than the throwing stars  will the older weapons be in this like the old throwing disk, wrist cannon, etc.  and a slew of other way more important questions should have been asked and answered for us

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

While I agree that it would have been better to get some of the questions we are all wanting to see get answered, I'm not suprised that this is what we get.  It's standard premovie release stuff for the average person interested in it.  We'll probably get more detailed things eventually though.

Baseman

Baseman

Thanks Sentinel

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i always wonder what kind of sounds they used for the aliens and predators. but the question is why didnt paul anderson explain that he was doing a PG-13 and i agree with everyone on this site. i heard also that the exorcist prequel is gonna get an NC-17 or R rating. also this new movie coming out next month called Open Water and it has a R rating and to me that movie doesnt even look like a R movie it looks more like a PG-13 but our movie that we Alien and Predator fans been waiting for years is gonna be a PG-13 and it should been either a strong R or a NC-17. i think AVP would been really awesome for it being NC-17 but i am still going to see AVP to see the 2 most deadly species in the universe fighting each other.    ;D     8)  

J

J

Bringa of Death, theres only so much he can give about this movie without giving EVERYTHING AWAY!!   ???      he'll let us know in time everything about this film, soon.

topman

topman

paul anderson will not answer any questions about the rating because he really cant answer the question. the best way would if you meet him on a one on one bases. i wathched terimnator 3 last night( i live in the UK) and they said the f**k word a couple times and it is a 12 certificate! weird. our rating system is much more easier than the ones in USA. im still confused about the rating for AVP. will it be a 15 certificate in the UK?

J

J

It will be Topman ( always good to hear a fellow brit)   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed