Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor)

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 18, 2022, 06:04:36 PM

Author
Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor) (Read 7,972 times)

Kailem

Well, I guess I'll be nabbing a second season pass if that's true then!

RidgeTop

Please God yes.

Wweyland

I did not know about Fall Guys but I will find out!

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 19, 2022, 10:48:49 PMI did not know about Fall Guys but I will find out!

If you've ever seen Takeshi's Castle or Ninja Warrior, it's basically a 60-player video game version of that. One big elimination-style obstacle course "game show" where everyone is competing to be either the last person or last team left standing.

And it's free to play on all platforms too, so everyone can check it out!

Here's an idea of some of what it has in store (there are tons more courses than the ones shown here, this is just a sample of the newer ones they added most recently):

Wweyland

So it would just be a funny-looking Predator skin (big head)? Or perhaps some weapons and abilities also?

PAS Spinelli

Considering it's a Xenomorph skin, no lol

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah it'll just be a chibi-looking skin and it won't have any sounds, weapons or abilities. Fall Guys is very simple in its controls, all you can do is run, jump and grab. The closest thing to an "ability" I know of one of these skins having is the secret "dead crew member" skin variation for the latest Among Us skin, but those are extremely uncommon.

Most likely it'll look like something similar to this:

BlueMarsalis79

Very cute

Kailem

The Hatsune Miku part of the leak has been confirmed after images of that skin leaked.

Mike’s Monsters

Good!! All of our team's practice (Ridgetop, Kailem and I) the last few months during the Godzilla event has us prepared for this very moment!

Now for a Predator to come next...

Corporal Hicks

I've been playing this over the weekend and I have to say I'm all over an Alien skin in this. It's a surprisingly fun and addictive game.

Kailem

It really is! It's a ton of fun, especially if you're playing with friends, and even being eliminated is often still funny.

And like Mike said, here's hoping we get a Predator skin soon after this too!

PAS Spinelli

Mike’s Monsters

Little cutie!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login. 

Title cards too.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed