Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 105,219 times)

Voodoo Magic

A lot of effort means.....

PAS Spinelli

The datamines were correct! The next update is Airstrip

Voodoo Magic

I'm still holding out hope for Isabelle...

Kailem

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 05, 2021, 05:39:21 PM
The datamines were correct! The next update is Airstrip

Or incorrect, since the datamine indicated there would be a patch out in March.

Voodoo Magic

In my view the datamines have been a rough flip of a coin at best. There's a lot of assumingly abandoned datamined content out there that will never be, stacked with a lot of content that were not mined and straight out surprised us, so it's hard for me to hold faith in it as a general rule.

Kailem

Yeah I'm still hopeful we'll eventually get to see some of that stuff, but in terms of actual release dates I'm definitely not taking it as gospel.

Voodoo Magic

RidgeTop

I just want Scar and Mr. Black

*cries*

Voodoo Magic

My hope is April provides a giant anniversary update, with availability on Steam, Isabelle and lore tapes, 200 new level max, Cleo Predator, lone wolf mode, and new map. (I'd prefer a Hunting Reserve Planet Map but would settle for just anything new).

The Shuriken

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 06, 2021, 04:15:53 PM
My hope is April provides a giant anniversary update, with availability on Steam, Isabelle and lore tapes, 200 new level max, Cleo Predator, lone wolf mode, and new map. (I'd prefer a Hunting Reserve Planet Map but would settle for just anything new).

Cleo Predator? Who dat?

Corporal Hicks

There was mention of a Cleo datamined, and folk believe it's the one mentioned in the logs who attacked Dutch.

Voodoo Magic

And this info was posted on the Playstation Blog:

Quote"Lastly, If you are looking for a sneak peek at the next Predator class drop, be sure to listen closely to your Dutch tapes... as he always has the answer."   
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/16/new-year-new-mode-new-content-for-predator-hunting-grounds/

bendinglight

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 05, 2021, 08:22:26 PM
In my view the datamines have been a rough flip of a coin at best. There's a lot of assumingly abandoned datamined content out there that will never be, stacked with a lot of content that were not mined and straight out surprised us, so it's hard for me to hold faith in it as a general rule.
Agreed - also, the devs even stated (on their Stream or on the forum, can't remember which) that they have caught onto the data miners and put in intentionally mis-leading information so to keep things from being leaked like before. However, the roadmap silhouette was clearly Isabelle and the fact that was not released was a letdown.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bendinglight on Mar 09, 2021, 01:29:20 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 05, 2021, 08:22:26 PM
Agreed - also, the devs even stated (on their Stream or on the forum, can't remember which) that they have caught onto the data miners and put in intentionally mis-leading information so to keep things from being leaked like before. However, the roadmap silhouette was clearly Isabelle and the fact that was not released was a letdown.

Misleading information.... I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes. At some point it starts to become cruel I think.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope that February's Isabelle was just a circumstance of improved timing, and she arrives in the One Year Anniversary update this April.

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 08, 2021, 02:04:54 PM
And this info was posted on the Playstation Blog:

Quote"Lastly, If you are looking for a sneak peek at the next Predator class drop, be sure to listen closely to your Dutch tapes... as he always has the answer."   
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/16/new-year-new-mode-new-content-for-predator-hunting-grounds/

So no Mr Black or any movie Predators for a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed