Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 105,213 times)

Tichinde

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 08, 2020, 07:23:10 PM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 07, 2020, 11:54:33 PM
above 2000 was considered the highest and never was the normal. 1000 was the normal if you looked for higher larger blocks of V....typically if you're casually looking and not desperately looking it would be more like 100-500.

Damm, must be a phony memory I supposed. I guess I'm used to this new grind now and it would be nice if it increased a bit again.

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 08, 2020, 04:39:32 PM
I was today years old when I learned that a flintlock pistol, viking battle Axe, and samurai sword were trophies you can earn in P: HG. They really need to increase those weapon drops so more than 5 people on this planet have at least one of the legendary trophies

For such a rare item, the chance of getting duplicates should also be decreased. I seen so many times of people getting upset of getting a legendary of the same trophy they already have. And when they do get duplicates, its around 2,000 I believe which is very little for a super rare item. Value should increase to ease the pain at least, like say around 20,000?

On the topic of trophies, more trophy options and ability to carry more on a Pred please! Wearing all three skulls would be pretty cool to add more of the tribal look on my pred or showing he's been around alot with the time period trophies.

Lol for more trophy options part of me wants to rock out with the concrete jungle skull belt and shoulder pads... or... maybe... just maybe I could have like a Xeno head on my chest like broken tusk  :o

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 08, 2020, 04:34:14 PM
Quote from: Galactus123 on Aug 08, 2020, 10:24:56 AM
I found OWLF recording when playing as the Predator. I thought you could only find them when playing as Fireteam.

It's rare, but you can even get them as a Predator by killing a fireteam player who has one. They'll drop it when you claim them and you can pick it up off their body.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 11:29:05 AM
Quote from: Galactus123 on Aug 08, 2020, 10:24:56 AM
I found OWLF recording when playing as the Predator. I thought you could only find them when playing as Fireteam.

Nope, you can find them as both, if it doesn't bug out.

I thought I had secured my last recording the other night, but when I climbed the rope at the Exfil, my 20th still eludes me.  :-\

Overgrowth?

Derailed, surprisingly.

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' (what?)
Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The timing on that Dutch line at the end of your video was perfect, Voodoo.

Some good news via the Illfonic Forums:

Seems like they've been engaging with their forum members more.

Tichinde

Just yesterday I couldn't heal or jump, this is the second time this happened this month. I lost the match where I was beating FT asses. They really need to fix some of this gamebreaking stuff man

Samhain13

The Predator still got some issues going, apart from the automatic long claim and eating pigs bug, there was those times when the Predator froze and I couldn't do anything at all.

Kailem

Yeah the freezing is a huge problem. It's happened to me so many times playing Predator that I'm amazed it hasn't screwed me out of more matches than it has, to be honest. Most of the time it's pure luck that the fire team isn't looking at me when it happens, because it feels like it's literally every other match or so that somewhere near the end it'll just lock up for about 5 seconds or more.

Good to hear about the new map though. Fingers crossed we might actually, finally get one next week, assuming that's when they're going to drop this month's free content.

Corporal Hicks

I hope the next one does a lot to fix things, and we get the new map. Got to admit I'm taking a break now.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 10, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
The timing on that Dutch line at the end of your video was perfect, Voodoo.

Hoping one day I can time a Harrigan's "Who's next?" just as well.  :)

But yeah, Kailem and I had probably our best ass-kicking night. We must have been all out of bubblegum.  8) *reference alert*

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 10, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
Some good news via the Illfonic Forums:

Seems like they've been engaging with their forum members more.

That is good news! And adding gameplay challenges to both sides is music to my ears!

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 11, 2020, 04:36:48 AM
Good to hear about the new map though. Fingers crossed we might actually, finally get one next week, assuming that's when they're going to drop this month's free content.

I'm feeling more September (but I'd love to be wrong).

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2020, 08:27:57 AM
I hope the next one does a lot to fix things, and we get the new map. Got to admit I'm taking a break now.

Breaks? Did you say "break"? No one breaks until we decide to break!  Did we break when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! *2nd reference alert*

Stitch

I still haven't even managed to play a game with people yet!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 11, 2020, 01:34:46 PM
I still haven't even managed to play a game with people yet!

Connect....

to....

Tichinde

I saw someone mention this earlier, but I'm level 140 and I've had my biomask blown off in multiple games and its a pain in the ass, but why doesn't the elder have the added laser sight on the caster so you could still aim it with that when your bio is off? Would be a tiny little benefit of using elder over say the hunter or alpha class

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 11, 2020, 01:14:19 PM
Breaks? Did you say "break"? No one breaks until we decide to break!  Did we break when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! *2nd reference alert*

He's British, man. Chill

Correct me if I wrong but I always thought it was Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor ?

Tichinde

Oh my God. Alright, they NEED to patch the cabin on backwater just had two games in a row where a dude hid there and I could do f**k all. Annoying as hell

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2020, 08:18:28 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 11, 2020, 01:14:19 PM

He's British, man. Chill

Correct me if I wrong but I always thought it was Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor ?

From Animal House:

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 12, 2020, 06:55:40 AM
I saw someone mention this earlier, but I'm level 140 and I've had my biomask blown off in multiple games and its a pain in the ass, but why doesn't the elder have the added laser sight on the caster so you could still aim it with that when your bio is off? Would be a tiny little benefit of using elder over say the hunter or alpha class

Currently as far as I'm aware they've got no mechanic in place for the laser since Elder is the only one who currently has a laser sight without the mask and his had to be their since he's modeled on his incarnation from Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed