Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,577 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 01, 2020, 05:25:17 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 29, 2020, 07:01:07 PMGotta be honest, after this last patch I'm discouraged.

It seems like there are more bugs in each one, it's going the wrong direction. I'm encountering them way too much now.

Yeah same here. At launch it felt like they were really on top of things with regards to quick patches and balance fixes. Now it feels like each new patch is breaking more things than it's fixing. There seem to be multiple new bugs with City Hunter alone now to the point where it's definitely a little deflating to see this happening again and again.

Thankfully they seem to be aware of the worst ones:

https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1289245150133116928

Mr.Turok

I noticed a few glitches myself such as how the value of collecting Veritanium had lowered significantly and muddying up glitches once or twice before I can properly mud myself. There was a few times when Fireteam reinforced itself and my weapons didn't load and soon enough a Pred made an easy kill of me.

Kradan

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 30, 2020, 10:14:15 PM

It's been floating around the Ilfonic boards and the Reddit page. Not sure if it's legitimate but it's definitely got people hyped on both.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear it's a photo

Galactus123

Galactus123

I hope the 1987 Dutch skin will be free for the people who have bought the previous Dutch DLC.

bendinglight

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 02, 2020, 10:38:31 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 30, 2020, 10:14:15 PM

It's been floating around the Ilfonic boards and the Reddit page. Not sure if it's legitimate but it's definitely got people hyped on both.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear it's a photo

Right? The attention to detail is excellent as well as the overall quality of the rendering.

Kradan

Yep

Corporal Hicks

I think he looks amazing! That is soo good.

Mr.Turok

Question; Is it me, or has the collection average value of Veritanium lowered significantly? I used to collect like around 2,000 on average for this stuff but now it almost goes down to bellow 1,000 in a good match. Maybe one of the patches undid the increased veritarium value or just my imagination. 

acrediblesource

above 2000 was considered the highest and never was the normal. 1000 was the normal if you looked for higher larger blocks of V....typically if you're casually looking and not desperately looking it would be more like 100-500.

Galactus123

I found OWLF recording when playing as the Predator. I thought you could only find them when playing as Fireteam.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Galactus123 on Aug 08, 2020, 10:24:56 AM
I found OWLF recording when playing as the Predator. I thought you could only find them when playing as Fireteam.

Nope, you can find them as both, if it doesn't bug out.

I thought I had secured my last recording the other night, but when I climbed the rope at the Exfil, my 20th still eludes me.  :-\

Kailem

It's rare, but you can even get them as a Predator by killing a fireteam player who has one. They'll drop it when you claim them and you can pick it up off their body.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 11:29:05 AM

Nope, you can find them as both, if it doesn't bug out.

I thought I had secured my last recording the other night, but when I climbed the rope at the Exfil, my 20th still eludes me.  :-\

Overgrowth?

Tichinde

Tichinde

I was today years old when I learned that a flintlock pistol, viking battle Axe, and samurai sword were trophies you can earn in P: HG. They really need to increase those weapon drops so more than 5 people on this planet have at least one of the legendary trophies

Kailem

I'm convinced that after that patch a while back where they increased the drop rares for the super rare stuff by some unspecified amount that they subsequently patched them back down again. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I've got three trophies, but all of those came around the time they upped the drops (along with several knife skins), and I've opened literally hundreds since then and not gotten even one more.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 07, 2020, 11:54:33 PM
above 2000 was considered the highest and never was the normal. 1000 was the normal if you looked for higher larger blocks of V....typically if you're casually looking and not desperately looking it would be more like 100-500.

Damm, must be a phony memory I supposed. I guess I'm used to this new grind now and it would be nice if it increased a bit again.

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 08, 2020, 04:39:32 PM
I was today years old when I learned that a flintlock pistol, viking battle Axe, and samurai sword were trophies you can earn in P: HG. They really need to increase those weapon drops so more than 5 people on this planet have at least one of the legendary trophies

For such a rare item, the chance of getting duplicates should also be decreased. I seen so many times of people getting upset of getting a legendary of the same trophy they already have. And when they do get duplicates, its around 2,000 I believe which is very little for a super rare item. Value should increase to ease the pain at least, like say around 20,000?

On the topic of trophies, more trophy options and ability to carry more on a Pred please! Wearing all three skulls would be pretty cool to add more of the tribal look on my pred or showing he's been around alot with the time period trophies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed