Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,721 times)

Corporal Hicks

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/overgrowth-map-temporarily-disabled-7-28/12538

Looks like they've dropped Overgrowth out of rotation. Probably while they work on these map exploits that have been found.

RidgeTop

Thank God, they just nerfed the Parry again in the latest patch.

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Man the Pred matchmaking times today are ridiculous.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 28, 2020, 11:50:49 PM
Man the Pred matchmaking times today are ridiculous.

Still are on the ridiculous side. Kinda why I tend to only play as Fireteam mostly.

Galactus123

Galactus123

This was on the cover of the biggest gaming magazine here in Finland last month. I was very excited when I saw the cover:

It got 84/100. The reviewer seemed to like it. The game is a lot better than most reviews say.

RidgeTop

Glad to see a good review.

Gotta be honest, after this last patch I'm discouraged.

It seems like there are more bugs in each one, it's going the wrong direction. I'm encountering them way too much now.

SuperiorIronman

It's been floating around the Ilfonic boards and the Reddit page. Not sure if it's legitimate but it's definitely got people hyped on both.

RidgeTop

It's legit, looks like the artist just removed it from his Instagram.

j0nesy

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 29, 2020, 07:01:07 PM
Gotta be honest, after this last patch I'm discouraged.

It seems like there are more bugs in each one, it's going the wrong direction. I'm encountering them way too much now.

:-[ what do you think that's down to? are they rushing their patches?

Tichinde

Yeah they said they were adding a 1987 skin for Dutch lol. Pretty cool

Mr.Turok

I just hope Dutch '87 is a free skin/class that comes with the new upcoming update (Like how they did with Elder) and not another paid DLC cuz I just hate the thought of various Predator classes that the Pred side have but only two variations of the same beloved character. More Fireteam content please! 

bendinglight

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Jul 31, 2020, 08:35:32 PM
I just hope Dutch '87 is a free skin/class that comes with the new upcoming update (Like how they did with Elder) and not another paid DLC cuz I just hate the thought of various Predator classes that the Pred side have but only two variations of the same beloved character. More Fireteam content please!

Agreed! Getting more FT content should, one would think/hope, get more players selecting FT and helping to reduce the Predator queues. And having new missions/classes/characters would be a welcome sight for this game.

Kailem

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 29, 2020, 07:01:07 PMGotta be honest, after this last patch I'm discouraged.

Yeah same here. At launch it felt like they were really on top of things with regards to quick patches and balance fixes. Now it feels like each new patch is breaking more things than it's fixing. There seem to be multiple new bugs with City Hunter alone now to the point where it's definitely a little deflating to see this happening again and again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed