Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 897,999 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

To be fair, The Ends are normally meant to be alternate future silliness anyways. Like The Punisher one where he dooms the human race to extinction. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I finally got around to reading Daredevil: Born Again. Overall excellent stuff, even if it weirdly turns into a Captain America story halfway through the last issue. And I was beyond shocked when a character just like the eloquent thugs from Sin City kept showing up. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Anyone every read The 'Nam?
Thinking about buying it due to lack of Vietnam movies and series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

No, but I know the Punisher did a crossover. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

There is an RPG ~War for Rayuba ~ whose lore is based on a web comic called Kill Six Billion Demons. To play it people have to draw their battles against canonical characters (artistic skills are required, I guess) and then a jury votes for the best ones, which become canon or something.

Isn't it fascinating? It's like a canon war where people are happy and having fun..  8)

Kradan

Kradan

Being happy is not allowed

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 11, 2021, 06:05:12 AM
Being happy is not allowed

I don't like your tone.  ::)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Who is that cosplayer?  :o

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 11, 2021, 04:49:59 PM
Who is that cosplayer?  :o

Miss Sinister.  8)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

This is a surprise but a welcome one to be sure.

https://twitter.com/IDWPublishing/status/1471530509494722570

Kradan

Kradan

Batman: Devastator

Spoiler
Batman turns himself, Lois Lane and entire population of Metropolis into Doomsdays to fight Superman

k
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Injustice Gods Among Us

Who would've thought that watching Superman slowly turning into power-mad allmighty dictator of Earth can be so ... depressing ?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1495805658486255616

Can't wait to get my hands on this thing.

Stitch

Stitch

So today is Free Comic Book Day! I went out on a train and attempted to pick up the only one I was interested in...

... and utterly failed!

Worlds Apart had run out entirely by the time I arrived. Forbidden Planet, I got lucky, though, or so I thought. They were being fair and giving away the free issues in random gift bags. Two bags left :o

Turns out my bag contained a load of kids comics like League of Super Pets. Yay?  :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Bruce Campbell Writing DC Horror Comic Book 'Sgt. Rock Vs. The Army of the Dead'

https://bloody-disgusting.com/comics/3718606/bruce-campbell-writing-dc-horror-comic-book-sgt-rock-vs-the-army-of-the-dead/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed