Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 897,952 times)

Spiderman

Spiderman

I was curious to know. So is there anyone here who is a comic-book reader and if so, which comic books do you read. For me its Amazing Spiderman, Ultimate Spiderman and Spawn.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I read Image and Marvel. I love Image Comics since they Superheros that are different and freash then Marvel or DC. I got tried of Marvel lately and nothing new has not happen lately after The Civil War saga and DC is decent to me. I will say that Final Crisis kick ass.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Sometimes, mostly just A/P or Sgt Rock.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well I finally started getting into buying comics for real now instead of buying them off my friends. Right now I am reading Ghost Rider, and any graphic novels that look good to me. The reast of the superheroes that I like I just get updated thrugh the internet.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've always been interested in them, but never really been a collector of any sort. Except for 2000AD when I was way younger. But I made it a resolution to religously hunt down and purchase every A/P comic out there after I heard about the new series coming out soon  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If I had like 1000 dollars to spend...I would be buying everything I can left and right. Because there's too much good stuff all over that it's impossible to read them all. Unless you torrent them. Anybody here read KICKASS? I'm only up to issue 4 and it's one of the colllest comic books i've read in a while, hell I can't wait for the movie.

Cellien

Cellien

I used to, like 15 years ago.  Just kinda grew out of it.  I'm not saying it's a kiddie hobby, because frankly I wish I was still into it, I just don't have time or enough interest anymore.  What remains of my collection is mostly X-Force, X-Men, Deadpool, Spiderman, other 90s Marvel series, very few DC comics, and handful of my favorite comic cards (lots of Marvel Masterpiece cards).  I gave boxes of this stuff away a decade ago.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I have a few comics, but mostly read graphic novels or bound collections. I used to be really into odd comics like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, but grew out of it.

Aeus

Aeus

I read comics all the time. I read Daredevil the most, but I have a huge collection of Spider-Man (haven't read any since the OMD fiasco)which are always great to flick through on occasion. I also often read Deadpool, Superman, Silver Surfer, some Batman (mainly Miller + Loeb's stuff) and a lot of graphic novels, if I'm not feeling in the mood for Superhero comics.

For those of you who don't read comics (or just avoid mainstream superhero comics in favor of GNs) I recommend you check out Miller's run on Daredevil and Kelly's run on Deadpool. Both runs are superb and present two wildly different characters in an engrossing and enormously entertaining way.

Also, anyone here who owns an Iphone and enjoys reading comics, download ComicZeal now from the AppStore. It's great.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't really read much. I've got a load of Ultimate Spiderman and will eventually start buying them again. I read the Halo comics. Obviously the AvP ones.

Cellien

Cellien

I tried to find my old comics in the attic... Couldn't find'em!  :(

Master Chief

Master Chief

Your mom probably threw them away as mine did.  I'm pretty sure it was the day I moved out too.  I had X-men and Silver Surfer comics.

Now I only collect Spawn.

Cellien

Cellien

Heh, naw I had a shoe box full of them.  I've moved 4 times since I lived at my parents house and I remember seeing them somewhere!   :'(

Master Chief

Master Chief

I see...Well there is only one person left to ask, Mrs. Cellien.  Let me know how that goes. 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I enjoy reading most of the old school Marvel stuff and Marvel went down hill for me after Civil War. I enjoy Image Comics now since I like their superheros way better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed