New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play

Started by DarthJoker45, Dec 10, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

Author
New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play (Read 26,500 times)

molasar

molasar

IMO giving a female Predator boobs is one of the easiest things if not the best to do to have her distinguished in someway from a male counterpart. We can argue about that they are like lizards and they should not have human body features etc. Although from a point of viewer (a fan, gamer, non-gamer), it is the easiest way to recognize their sex. Especially in the fast paced video game.

Kailem

Quote from: molasar on Dec 12, 2019, 06:35:13 PMAlthough from a point of viewer (a fan, gamer, non-gamer), it is the easiest way to recognize their sex. Especially in the fast paced video game.

"Alright, this one's got a plasma caster, smart disc and........boobs. Alright, I know how to counter this."

Huggs

They're tastefully done though.

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 12, 2019, 07:09:49 PM
"Alright, this one's got a plasma caster, smart disc and........boobs. Alright, I know how to counter this."
They will approach you to introduce themselves and let you know what way they identify themselves. For example ''Hi Kailem, I identify myself as a female/male Predator".

Kailem

"May I take your skin now?"

molasar

The Predator: ''Now I need your clothes, boots, motorcycle and your skull''.

xxx

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 12, 2019, 07:14:36 PM
Yep, they could have done it way more obvious, like in some fanarts...they have chosen a vise way in the end of the day.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: xxx on Dec 12, 2019, 08:54:38 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 12, 2019, 07:14:36 PM
Yep, they could have done it way more obvious, like in some fanarts...they have chosen a vise way in the end of the day.

Indeed.

happypred

I like that Bad Blood sword

Kailem

One thing I only noticed after watching the trailer again is it looks like we'll be able to customise our Predator's skin colour. During the shots of all the different masks and armour colours the skin changes colours with each one too. Some are lighter with green spots, some have that dark brown/red City Hunter kinda look.

Definitely another very cool feature if that's the case.

Voodoo Magic

So if we don't get a City Hunter skin, maybe I can create one?

molasar

molasar

The City Hunter skin is exclusive to Epic Games Store.
Spoiler
Just kidding.
[close]

https://news.toyark.com/2019/12/13/predator-2-city-hunter-predator-statue-by-infinity-studio-373364

BTW, this one has a forked tongue.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Dec 17, 2019, 12:04:17 AM
The City Hunter skin is exclusive to Epic Games Store.
Spoiler
Just kidding.
[close]

https://news.toyark.com/2019/12/13/predator-2-city-hunter-predator-statue-by-infinity-studio-373364

BTW, this one has a forked tongue.

Don't you toy with my emotions!   :D

Awesome statue though!

molasar

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed