Jason Todd Voorhees

Was playing Call of Duty Warzone

Razz

Razz

Star-Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PC)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Dead Space (Mobile)

This has no right being as excellent as it is, and genuinely feels in the spirit of the original 2008 Dead Space, more than the action rollercoasters of ² and ³ did.

Like Dead Space Extraction for the original title, it's a prelude to the events of DS2, and like the DLC Severed you experience the outbreak in someone else's shoes with it playing nearly just as well as any mainline entry, and although I'm still waiting ten years on for a conclusion to the DS3 DLC Awakened, it's tiding me over until Callisto Protocol and the remake.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 05:52:25 PMDead Space (Mobile)

This has no right being as excellent as it is, and genuinely feels in the spirit of the original 2008 Dead Space, more than the action rollercoasters of ² and ³ did.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Dead_Space_%28mobile%29_logo.jpg
Like Dead Space Extraction for the original title, it's a prelude to the events of DS2, and like the DLC Severed you experience the outbreak in someone else's shoes with it playing nearly just as well as any mainline entry, and although I'm still waiting ten years on for a conclusion to the DS3 DLC Awakened, it's tiding me over until Callisto Protocol and the remake.

It's great. I can't believe how well it holds up on modern phones.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can't read your reply @Stitch

Stitch

Stitch

Wompdonkey

Wompdonkey

Lately I've been playing through the Shadowrun trilogy on PS. Don't own a gaming capable pc so I was really excited to dive into the games. I beat Shadowrun Returns and now Im playing Dragonfall.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

I'm playing Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis on the GBA right now. It's made by the team that made Final Fantasy Tactics Advance before they made that game, so it has the same graphical framework. It's a lot more basic though. I can't decide if I like it, but that's mostly because I can't stop comparing it to the God-tier PSP Tactics Ogre game, which is genuinely the best Tactical RPG ever made.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently trying my hand at F1 2021 (the Forumula 1 racing game).

I am... profoundly bad at it. Even playing with all assists on and at the lowest difficulty, I cannot complete the first story chapter.

Maybe there are some mechanics I'm not grasping or the game isn't teaching me, or I should be tinkering in some other game modes before trying the story mode, I dunno. My logic was that, like most games, the story mode would be there to teach me the basic mechanics but nope it kind of just throws me in a race and says "do stuff".

Also I've been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare (remake) multiplayer with some co-workers.

Been reading a bunch of Batman comics lately so I'm tempted to hop back into Batman: Arkham City, though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2022, 03:35:58 AMBeen reading a bunch of Batman comics lately so I'm tempted to hop back into Batman: Arkham City, though.

Have you played Arkham Origins?  I've always felt it was underrated.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2022, 06:08:24 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2022, 03:35:58 AMBeen reading a bunch of Batman comics lately so I'm tempted to hop back into Batman: Arkham City, though.

I agree. I actually think Origins is my favourite.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 18, 2022, 06:09:22 PM

I agree. I actually think Origins is my favourite.

The fact that it didn't get a remaster is criminal.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Not yet but I plan to, I have it on PC.

Darkness

Darkness

Call of Duty Vanguard.

Got it for the singleplayer. Anything World War 2, I love playing.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 21, 2022, 09:39:52 AMCall of Duty Vanguard.

Got it for the singleplayer. Anything World War 2, I love playing.
Amen to that. I f**king love killing Nazis.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed