AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 21,168 times)

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

F**k, that thing's complex, better than what I expected but still a little out there.          TOOL Forever...

AVP. rocks!

AVP. rocks!

That prealien design is so amazing! If I was older and taller I would want to go in that suite! Cant wait to see the real verison in AVP2!!!!   ;D  

AVP fan

AVP fan

I looked at the images and i like how they didn't make it too much like the predator cause if you think about it its just a alien that as more speed and strength than a normal one

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

meesa muy muy liken...     :D    i hope this is what it looks like in the film

ILovJesusREBORN

ILovJesusREBORN

The pro has come to comment dis. Firstly dis looks nice but make da alien's skull longer, 2nd lesser dreadlocks(too much) n da mandibles pls make it more closed up! n lastly da hairs around d aliens look nice. So far it looks like a 7.8/10

PredKing87

PredKing87

They will make the predalien have dreads more than likely..Greg/Colin said that design is similar to the predalien theyve designed..I think it will be thicker liked pred said and have a greenish tint and dreads because it makes it look better.Who cares about its traits.And who are any of you to say what traits it should take on.IF THATS THE CASE YOU WOULD BE DIRECTING THE MOVIE NOW WOULDNT YOU...   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Zero T.

Zero T.

:D   HA,HA,HAAAAA!!!!!! tHAT THING IS THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH WITH!!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!!   :-[     ::)     >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed