AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 20,941 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Oops - I meant dreads in that last sentence.

SiL

SiL

The Alien clearly operates perfectly fine with whatever comes standard; any way you cut it, the dreadlocks are unnecessary.

PredalienFreak

PredalienFreak

I know it looks awesome nbut there are some details on this maquette i do not like. The Predalien shouldn`t have dreads, it should have long hear. The dreads on the predator head is the first ritual a yautja gets. But they are born with wire hair.  Check out this picture of a predalien bust. I think the final predaalien should look more like this. Its more organic.  http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/3rd_eye_design/predalien_bust/predalien7ov5.jpg  Thank you. Goodnight, Good Fight!

SiL

SiL

That's a Predator with a slightly different head   ::)    It's an Alien, people. It should look like one. Not a damned Predator.

SpaceJockeyPlanet

SpaceJockeyPlanet

Its a Xenomorph, that means that the alien gets  the main characteristics its victim.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

That design made me throw up in my mouth a little........lettttttttts just stick with one similar to  now.   ;D  

tribalcore

tribalcore

kinda resembles the  pumpkinhead bodystyle, but yet again the aliens body style as well. f**k it pumpkin head sucks this is cooler.

kev

kev

PREDALIENFREAK you are soo right   ;)  

Golic

Golic

So is Giger not designing it?   ???  

SiL

SiL

Giger has had nothing to do with the Alien films since Alien3. He didn't have anything to do with 'Aliens', either.

alien fan

alien fan

sil can you keep talking!

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

How will this thing  kill all the predators on the predator ship after AvP ended..thats what i wanna know

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

THAT PROBABLY WONT EVEN HAPPEN, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DIRECTION THE STORY WILL TAKE

Orphen42

Orphen42

I think its possible for the predalien to kill the predators on the predator ship..i mean the predators had no idea that scar was impregnated so the predalien could jst go around the ship piking them off 1 by ,myt be difficult with that many predators bt its possible isnt it?   :-\  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Ermac: If it has them, then we ca n assume that the dreadlocks on Predators are not actually hair, but something else. I always had the impression they were more like sensory tendrils, in any case. Aliens have dorsal tubes from human beings but not from canines (for whatever reason).  That could be the same.  And what's all this about nobody wanting the mouth wide? It's in a threatening posture! Predators always splay their jaws wide when they're like that. The first film had it do so very shortly after removing the helm and the second one had it doing so virtually all the time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed