Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 273,822 times)

BlueMarsalis79

#ILikeTheConceptButf**kLarrocaThough

Kradan

#IReadItAsButtf**kLarroca

BlueMarsalis79

#IfYouWannaIGuessSure

judge death

#notbuyinganythingfrommarvelbutpiracyifIwanttoreadthiscrap

Kradan

#HahahaGoodMan

Kimarhi

I haven't bought any of them yet, but I probably will. 

I mean it gives me something to collect so I guess I should continue the hobby. 

Still Collating...

The story of the first arc was interesting at times, but awful at others (that dialog...) but the greatest crime is the very bad art. It ruins the whole comic for me (Same as the Gibson Alien 3 comic did for me). If the art is that bad and distracting, I can't focus on the story which is meh here anyway.

Kimarhi

Earth War is cult classic u barbarians.

Kradan

I agree

[cancerblack]

It's a weird mix of good and terrible.

judge death

Earth war, female war etc is to me a true classic and I hold it high up there in the alien comics and to me still is telling what xenos came from and much more.
I love the dark atmosphere in these comics, especielly female war where you see survivors struggling to survive on earth and at any moment you can get attacked by xenos if you arent careful, almost dead humans having their minds warped and try to get others to be killed by their chestburster, or humans who have been influenced by the closest queen, the queens able to affect some humans mentaly. And we get to see young queens making up their nests in the wild and try to start new colonies, in short its a nightmare. And showing the xenos able to survive a mega nuclear bomb and not being affected by the radiation, perfection, I love it.

Corporal Hicks

Don't see many Female War/Earth War enjoyers out there. Power to you.

Kradan

Controversial opinion: I prefer Female War comic over the novelisation for Keith's weird grotesque caricaturesque artwork. In written form that story is such a "bleh" to me. Never particularly liked concept of Queen Mother either

Engineer

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 19, 2021, 09:24:31 AM
Controversial opinion: I prefer Female War comic over the novelisation for Keith's weird grotesque caricaturesque artwork. In written form that story is such a "bleh" to me. Never particularly liked concept of Queen Mother either
I prefer the novel version. Just wish they had stuck with hicks and newt rather than trying to stay in-line with the films...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed